A few pics from this afternoon

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hipwader

Post by Hipwader »

Awesome pics, glad to see that the young ones love the outdoors, loved the pic with the doe sticking her tongue out
Charlie Booze

Post by Charlie Booze »

:o Thanks for the Nice pic's,need pic's like that on days like this Thanks :lol:
rutman

Post by rutman »

I'd like to have that tongue pic on my desk top. What should I do to make it happen?. I usually have a big racked buck or a bunch of big Gobbs but that doe sticking out her tongue is best ever.
Hope you can help!
Rusty
rutman
paradox
graphite goldtip laser II's
wasp 100gr. jakhammer sst expandibles
Love it all!!!!!!!!!
xeon

Post by xeon »

I have a fealing your feeding the deer for all the wrong reasons ;)
csharkie

Post by csharkie »

Great pics JR, thanks for sharing. Where is the bird sanctuary? My wife is from Cornwall and I'd love to bring my 3.5 year old son there next time we're out, he'd get a real kick out of it.
jay73

Post by jay73 »

Hey JR, I was down at a buddies place today, down in Cardinal. I thought it would be fun to take a spin down to where you were talking about. He is familiar with that area. Anyways upon arrival, we were greeted with about 10 deer along the side of the road/on the road. After hangin out and dropping some corn, we sat alongside of about a couple dozen whitetail. This is an amazing spot. My buddy stepped out of the truck to toss some corn to them and he had a deer within about 3' of his palm sniffin the feed.

I know I'd say I'd call you if I were down there, but this was a last minute idea.

P.S. We also went down Ault island Road and saw a ton of deer down there on peoples front yards, etc.

All done and told, we aw about 60 deer within about an hour and a half.

Great spot, thanks for the tip. Next time I'm down there, the camera is coming with me.

Jay
150 lb Wolverine
165 lb Exocet
175 lb Phoenix
JR

Post by JR »

No problem j. I haven't been down to Ault Island sine early Jan. If you go in the spring and walk the little trail after you cross the little land bridge, there are tons of turkeys as well.

Csharkie, the sancuary is located west of Ingleside and east of Upper Canada Village on Highway 2. Great spot to take the kids all year. They also have some nice hiking/ cross-country skiing trails as well. It's well worth the trip. Don't forget to bring carrots, apples and corn in the winter. Also don't forget the camera.

-Jason
Stock Exomax and now a Micro 335. :)
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a263/thebuckhunter/smiley_561gun.gif[/img]