Harrisburg show is next week

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mdcrossbow

Harrisburg show is next week

Post by mdcrossbow »

I suspect Bill will be down their anyone going?
Rich

Post by Rich »

MD,

I just looked at the list of exhibitors, EXCAL is not listed. The show starts tomorrow (3-11 FEB) and we will be making the road early tomorrow morning. Here's the link to exhibitors:

http://www.easternsportshow.com/App/hom ... D=27790273

Rich
taxman

Post by taxman »

last 2 years there has been a excal dealer/exhibit there. in fact 2 years ago i got my first xbow--a 10 pt qx4 elite something. i was all proud of that purchase and then i stumbled upon the excal booth and picked up a exocet and knew immediately that i made a mistake w/ the 10 pt. oh well 2 years later--10 pt sold and excal purchased--i made amends...
Rich

Post by Rich »

I'm sure there will be EXCAL dealers there, Horton has a booth (but who cares). I meet Bill & Peter at the Richmond show last year. It was much more imformative talking to them vice a dealer. I t was cool watching the video and listening to Bill tell the story of his elephant hunt.

Rich
BigBird-VA

Post by BigBird-VA »

Just got back from the show. Not many Excal dealers or xbows of any brand there either. A few Tenpoints, Hortons and a Stryker.
Bill T

Post by Bill T »

We are not attending the Harrisburg show this year, but I will be in Pittsburg area in the Munroeville show in a week.
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Hi Guys,

We have two dealers at the Harrisburg show this week, Woodys Sporting Goods and Weavers Store both are in the Archery arena area. Both of these dealers have a prototype of the new thumhole stock models so if you're going to the show make sure to drop by and look a the new bows. Sorry we could'nt be there but there are more trades show than staff we have to man them so we have to be a bit choosey.

Peter
SOUP

HARRISBURG SHOW DEALERS

Post by SOUP »

FOLKS,
I went to the show on Monday-long ride from NJ-I did not see ANY crossbow mfg. rep there as such.
There were however at least 4 dealers selling different brands crossbows & they had some really nice deals . I almost bought the Phoenix w/everything - but passed on it since my Exocet is only a year old.
I should have listened to Dan Miller & got thePhoenix to begin with, it will do everything mine will do with less effort . On the other hand my Exocet is so accurate it is scary !!! I made the mistake of picking up the Stryker without wearing my jockstrap & now I've got a strain !!! To me it was WAY too heavy -now thats only my opinion but lets hear from the rest of you all.
SOUP
" YOUTH IS WASTED ON THE YOUNG "