Ice fishing

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

WAB

Ice fishing

Post by WAB »

Seems that we are well into the ice fishing season..anyone have any good reports for simcoe? erie?.
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Let you know tomorow night :wink: . Chris4570 and I are heading to Simcoe tomorow morning. I was talking to a guy today who fishes the river here in Welland and he said the perch are slow around here. Don't know about down on Erie.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
MADMAX2

Erie ice

Post by MADMAX2 »

They have a good foot at st williams,and have been out for the past two weeks,havn't heard how there catchin though.
kinger

Post by kinger »

hey i have a hut out on simcoe out from Jacksons point for whities and lakers.. went out friday at about 3 and spent the night... caught one small whitey which was release about 13 inches, and a cisco, not to mention lost 4 and one to a snap off... oh well they are on pretty good right now ill be out there next weekend... i take my radio, GMRS FRS 19 call if your around that area.. i am just behind bonnie boats fish huts ill be out sat and sunday..
leaf fan

fishing

Post by leaf fan »

Been fishing on lake St.Clair,right out from my house,two miles out.Different people i know,including myself, have been catching some walleye and some jumbo perch.Have dad better perch fishing in the past, but it's nice to see the walleye back around.Gotta keep goin.
BigUgly

Post by BigUgly »

Going out Wed morning with my Dad and son. Hopefully we'll get some pictures.