Anna Nicole

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wildwindom

Post by wildwindom »

gerald wrote:With all due respect to the posters, is this a gossip forum or a bow hunting forum? The thread begs the question;.... who cares?
I CARE!!!
[img]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/1garywindom/bones.jpg[/img]
08 VORTEX
FFF STRING
LUMI-ZONE
GT LAZER II
100 GRAIN SLICK TRICKS
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

wildwindom wrote:
gerald wrote:With all due respect to the posters, is this a gossip forum or a bow hunting forum? The thread begs the question;.... who cares?
I CARE!!!
So do I !

Was shocked to hear the news...
Addiction is a terrible disease that has taken many a Good People...
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

gerald cares also since he did click and reply :lol:

just heard a update about this also

They couldnt find a cause for death at this time. They will examine in more detail but they wont know for 3-6 weeks what killed her. They did find medical drugs in her system, along with blood in her stomach. Supposedly the blood was from a fall she had 7 days before dieing..

so yippie, now this goes on for another 2 months before anyone even knows why she died. Given her drug habit, I'm sure most are assuming she OD'ed on her pain drugs
A.W

Post by A.W »

I think she was another poor bugger that was used, abused and totally exploited by numerous people.

Shame really. She had a lot of unhappiness in her life.
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Yeah, but, she made those that came in contact with her, very happy. I wish all women could be like her. :idea: :idea:

I for one will miss seeing her.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

Sliver wrote: Addiction is a terrible disease that has taken many a Good People...
Addiction does suck. I've seen first hand what it can do. It can destroy lives. If you have good people around you you can overcome them. But you have to be willing to make the first step.
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

chris4570 wrote:
Sliver wrote: Addiction is a terrible disease that has taken many a Good People...
Addiction does suck. I've seen first hand what it can do. It can destroy lives. If you have good people around you you can overcome them. But you have to be willing to make the first step.
Agreed . . .addiction isn't just for "drugs". Food is probably our number 1 addiction. It killed my Grandmother. Kills people everyday . . .no stats taken. America is drowning in food addicts.

chris4570 is absolutely right about surrounding yourself with good people . . .good friends make all the difference in the world! Either way. . . .

Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
xeon

Post by xeon »

No disrespect, but the owners of excalibur crossbow are paying to have this extra feature of their website, and although they may not seem to care, im sure that all these completly non hunting posts are costing them.

Im with you Crazyfarmer. There should be an extra section for off topic stuff, and as soon as people realize this, im gonna be on the bandwagon.
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

No disrespect intended here, either, Xeon ... but if it "costs" Excal extra to tolerate the presence of Off-Topic posts on the Crossbow Forum, just how would it be cheaper for them to host an entire extra section exclusively for Off-Topic posting?

I was just trying to do the math on that one!

Seems to me that if you're right (not saying you aren't) and it's expensive for Bill to allow such O/T stuff as now appears, it would surely be more expensive to create an extra "room" just for it, thus actually encouraging such contributions and making them "comfortable."

Am I missing something here?
Grizz
wildwindom

Post by wildwindom »

xeon wrote:No disrespect, but the owners of excalibur crossbow are paying to have this extra feature of their website, and although they may not seem to care, im sure that all these completly non hunting posts are costing them.

Im with you Crazyfarmer. There should be an extra section for off topic stuff, and as soon as people realize this, im gonna be on the bandwagon.
This stuff really gets to me if you dont like the off topic posts then dont open and read them this forum is great just the way it is then some one has got to start stuff up leave it alone the members that have been hear for a long time like it the way it is LEAVE IT ALONE.
[img]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/1garywindom/bones.jpg[/img]
08 VORTEX
FFF STRING
LUMI-ZONE
GT LAZER II
100 GRAIN SLICK TRICKS
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

wildwindom wrote:
xeon wrote:No disrespect, but the owners of excalibur crossbow are paying to have this extra feature of their website, and although they may not seem to care, im sure that all these completly non hunting posts are costing them.

This stuff really gets to me if you dont like the off topic posts then dont open and read them this forum is great just the way it is then some one has got to start stuff up leave it alone the members that have been hear for a long time like it the way it is LEAVE IT ALONE.
I agree with wildwindom..

Correst me if I am wrong, but I do believe that there was a post not long ago asking that question.. " should there be another forum for non hunting related topics" seems that the majority figure leave it the way it is.. "if you don't want to read the topic, DON'T OPEN IT

Maybe I should open a topic regarding the passing of my Cat yesterday that I've had for 17 years! :cry: But no, because I might offend someone because it's only a cat and is not hunting related, give me a break! :evil: :evil:

I know from personal experience that most of the members on this forum are kind, compasionate people, Thats why we have the ability to post just about any topic whether it is hunting related or personal issues that someone may be dealing with....people care,,, I for one think this forum is a great forum!

If I am not interested in the topic title, I just don't open it myself... usually my curiousity gets the better of me though........

Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Hey, Silver ...

Sorry about your cat, man. Seventeen years! That's a long time to share with a pet. I know it must be rough seeing it go.

My mama had an old dog for sixteen years ... a beagle/golden retriever cross named Goldie ... she did love that old girl. When Goldie died, I thought Mom was gonna have to go in for grief counseling. Of course, I'm a pastor, so I did what I could to console her.

People love their pets! Glad you had yours so long.
Grizz
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Oh I agree, its there site and they can do what they want. If they dont want a bunch of BS posts then all they have to do is give the say so and its fine by me. Ill still post;)

But coming from a website owner and admin on a few boards they shouldnt be wasting much bandwidth. We had about 15 different sections on my board and 3 times the number of posts here and it was never a issue. Granted I dont think they should have that many sections here, but a bs lounge for the regs here would be nice though. That way the guys looking for good advice dont get mixed in with the off the wall posts;)

either way, its Bills and etc call so whatever they say goes;)

Silver, I think I was the one that made that post btw:-P
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Man . . .I can't believe you guys are dragging poor Anna Nicole through all this OT stuff. Poor Anna! :twisted: That's just wrong in several ways, kinda like nose hairs after you sneeze. This thread has no direction! :evil: I hate those boards that put everything in a "special" place. Next thing you know, no one knows each other. We are a very happy group here, kinda like the Ozzie Oz family . . .we get along, sorta. No matter what the odds. We must learn to get over it, just like when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor(Animal House). Geez, who has to just butt in with, whatever. We need a little focus, like not answering the telephone at the dinner table. Where has this world gone? Do you guys really no longer believe in Santa!! :roll: My Lord, can't Anna just rest in piece the same as Elvis???? Who's cat deserves to even be mentioned in the same thread as Anna Nicole anyway . . .that must be a special pussssy. Either way it's gone, just like the ball that Bird buried against the Lakers. Done. Good night. By the way, I sent in a check for the extra fifty cents I just wasted for this post . . . . .NOT! :x

Please . . .Mike P. post part 3 . . .OK???

Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

sumner4991 wrote:Man . . .I can't believe you guys are dragging poor Anna Nicole through all this OT stuff. Poor Anna! :twisted: That's just wrong in several ways, kinda like nose hairs after you sneeze. This thread has no direction! :evil: I hate those boards that put everything in a "special" place. Next thing you know, no one knows each other. We are a very happy group here, kinda like the Ozzie Oz family . . .we get along, sorta. No matter what the odds. We must learn to get over it, just like when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor(Animal House). Geez, who has to just butt in with, whatever. We need a little focus, like not answering the telephone at the dinner table. Where has this world gone? Do you guys really no longer believe in Santa!! :roll: My Lord, can't Anna just rest in piece the same as Elvis???? Who's cat deserves to even be mentioned in the same thread as Anna Nicole anyway . . .that must be a special pussssy. Either way it's gone, just like the ball that Bird buried against the Lakers. Done. Good night. By the way, I sent in a check for the extra fifty cents I just wasted for this post . . . . .NOT! :x

Please . . .Mike P. post part 3 . . .OK???
the only thing I got from that was that Larry Bird was a good bball player.. he was my idle growing up as a kid.. HAHAHHAHAAH

I stopped watching NBA mostly when he retired also

now this post has about everything you can possibly talk about other than hunting :lol: :D