Last Jack hunt / 1st shed find of the season ..

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

YOU DONT HAVE SNOWSHOE HARES THERE?

I'D LOVE TO HUNT THEM

JAY
Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Steelworker wrote :
I can't get out hardly at all because of work and the little ones,but your pics and stories help my fix .
I hear ya ... my daughter is 15 now and my work schedule has freed up sometime ! ... so not as many restrictions ! Glad I could help with the fix ! :lol: :lol:

Sliver wrote :
I had a great time! oh ye right, I was not there.... felt like it for a minute .
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobby jost wrote :
If you don't mind my asking... what area are you hunting Jacks?
WMU 80 , 81 , 82 and some into 85 ....

But have seen them in all WMU's from 80 thru to 94 ...

We have had good luck getting permission lately on a few new farms ... we are averaging 3 to 4 contacts per 100 acres ... but I realize they are in their breeding faze right now so maybe thats why we have seen so many ...

We have a few " sweet spot farms " ... but try not to hammer them too hard so as to ensure they remain " sweet spots " !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
bobby jost

Appreciate.

Post by bobby jost »

Appreciate the information RJ.

BJ
Skeeter

Post by Skeeter »

GREAT pics as usual R.J. I am glad you are such a responsible conservationist. I am sure it is inspiring to all who surf and learn here, especially the young'ons. :D
Skeeter

It's not the aptitude but the attitude that determines the altitude!
CH

Post by CH »

Great pics again i will be able to get out soon hopefully mabey i can be in one of your pictures with you and your 2 uncles.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Skeeter ... Thanks , and hats off to you for helping the newbies throuh the Hunter Education course ... we need all the positive press we can get , and starting the future hunters off on the right foot is real important !

CH : I hear ya ... weve been missing you and your sence of humor in the field bud ! Thats the thing about a new job eh ! ... not as much time off !

PS : I say hello to the 2 uncles ! :wink: :lol: :lol:
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "