how's the shed hunting coming everyone?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

crazyfarmer

how's the shed hunting coming everyone?

Post by crazyfarmer »

I struck the mother load today. Its cloudy here and much easier to find them in the feeds then since the white stands out better. Ill post pics of the collection in a few. But I found 8-9 sheds over about 150acres of land. I took the ATV over a few cut beanfields and found all of these. Seems most have dropped now but a few landowners said they still have seen some bucks that hadnt dropped yet. How's everyone elses luck going? I found 2 which are good shooters and 2-3 that will be this year.. pics coming shortly
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

ok here are the pics

all ive found this year(found all but 3 of these today)

I found the bottom one last year(found other also so it matches) but this is his antler from this year. You can see how he stayed a 6pt, but his tines grow 3inches and picked up some mass. This season he will be a gaint here!

biggest shed.. awesome mass and I would say he's a 4.5 year old. Should be a gaint this season!

my lil girl showing them off LMAO
Kenton

Post by Kenton »

sweet sheds Crazyfarmer. I hope to go out tomarrow.
"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, and publicity." - Eddie Rickenbacker, World War I pilot
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Kenton wrote:sweet sheds Crazyfarmer. I hope to go out tomarrow.
bad thing is, mine look like 1 year olds compared to ya'lls :shock:

im gonna go over the same feilds in another week again. I went out 4-5 days ago and found 2-3 and then found all of these covering the same ground again. I think most just started dropping this past weekend.

now the bad part is, I know whats in the woods I hunt and I want to get them so ill stress out trying to get 1 exact deer to match his horns to LMAO

goodluck tomorrow and let me know what you find
huntman

Post by huntman »

nice find crazyfarmer!! I cant wait to get out and start looking.... I guess i have to wait for this 15 cm of snow that just came down today to melt!!
Kenton

Post by Kenton »

bad thing is, mine look like 1 year olds compared to ya'lls
That big one is going to be huge this upcomming year. Plus everyone around hears shoots 1 year olds so they don't get any bigger.
"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, and publicity." - Eddie Rickenbacker, World War I pilot
rigbymi

Post by rigbymi »

Still seeing alot of buck around here with all of their headdress still attached.
Riggs