Hi Everyone!!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

grizzled47

Hi Everyone!!!!

Post by grizzled47 »

Hi everyone!
I haven't forgot you, just been very busy preparing to move home!! We are moving from Miramichi to Bristol...near Woodstock. From the Miramichi river to the St John river!!!
We have enjoyed our time here, but we are getting a bit too old to take care of the 3 acres, especially in winter! I seem to have been shovelling snow for months!! lol. My wife Mary was born in the area we are moving to, and feels happier in the more familiar surroundings. I must say it is a lovely area, more "open" than here, and there are some beautiful views!
I have already found the local shooting ranges, and they say the hunting is good too, so should be great!
I can't believe the weather here this Easter! (See pics) Snow, snow and more snow!! And wind!! At least we have most things packed now, but we have to find a mover quickly, as ours rang yesterday to say he has pulled his hip out, and can't move us!!! Only a week to find another...just what we needed!! Talk about STRESS!
Anyway, hope you guys are all well, and getting ready for another great year of hunting etc. I will try to get on the forum more once we are settled in. Take care, and BE SAFE!
Grizzled.
These pics were taken this morning!!!!(Easter Sunday!!) after yet another storm!
If at first you don't succeed...try again!!
Grizzled.
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Good to hear from you. That's exactly how I remeber NB for most of the time I was there :lol: . It has very distinct seasons, but winter seems to hog its fair share of the year :lol: :lol: :lol: . Woodstock is nice and the fishing on the SJ river is great. Good luck with a mover. Merry Chris............................I mean Happy Easter :lol: :lol: . We've got about 1/2" here.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
Digger

Post by Digger »

Happy to see your coming back Griz, but don't forget that shovel. Now we can fix you up with another Excal.
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
bbbwb

Hi Everyone--- Grizzled47

Post by bbbwb »

Looks great!! I wish that I was there. Here in London, Ontario there is 2'" of snow and cloudy and the forecast is for much of the same for the next few days. However that is not nice for your moving for sure and I wish you good luck for your move.
Easter greetings to you and yours

bbbwb
grizzled47

Hi everyone

Post by grizzled47 »

Thanks Digger, but I am moving to a small town called Bristol which is near to Woodstock NB....no Crossbows I'm afraid!! The snow has just stopped!! Now we need a good thaw before the 16th! Going to be a busy time!!
Grizzled.
PS. How's your leg these days? Still got the bow you gave me!
Grizzled.
Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

Hey Grizzled. Good to hear from you again. And look forward to your pictures as usual. :wink:
wabi

Post by wabi »

Good to hear from you, and appreciate the pics. Sure makes me feel better about the weather here! :lol:
wabi
diesel

Post by diesel »

Great hearing from you again. Glad to hear you and Mary are doing well. Good luck with the Move. :D :D
TYE

Post by TYE »

Hey buddy I'm so glad to see you're still kickin'! :D
STEELWORKER

Post by STEELWORKER »

great to hear from you grizzled!! look at all that snow :shock:
maple

Post by maple »

Well hello Grizzled

Nice to see you are still smiling in the midst of adversity. Atta boy. If you wait long enough that snow will melt all on it's own eh.

Looking forward to hearing all the news.

Give our best to Mary.

Maple
grizzled47

Hi everyone!

Post by grizzled47 »

Thank you to everyone who sent their good wishes to Mary and I. We are very busy with the moving home bit just now, but I will be in touch again once we are settled into our new place.
Many thanks once again!!
grizzled! :D
Grizzled.
huntertroyjack

Post by huntertroyjack »

Hello grizzled47,nice picture's thank's ,i'm originally from Prince Edward Island and all that snow is making me homesick.Good luck with your new place!
troy