O/T Massive Recoil

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Doe Master
Site Admin

O/T Massive Recoil

Post by Doe Master »

Just seen this on another site but it is funny to watch the reactions from this rifle .
http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/16789
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

I can not see the problem, these fellows seem to be a bit recoil shy :roll: :roll: A lot of these shooters did not have the rifle mounted properly . Many of them had the butt up against their arm which cause some abit more grief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Farmer on Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
wabi

Post by wabi »

I notice two different rifles in the clips? I'd bet the last clip was about the only one with someone who knows how to shoot a big-bore rifle. Still, it looks like it deals out some heavy punishment! With that kind of rifle if you don't handle it right it will tell you quickly when you pull the trigger!
Not sure I'd want it for deer hunting. But then if they chambered it in a handgun........
:lol: :lol: :lol:
wabi
kitty kat

massive recall

Post by kitty kat »

:roll: Got to get me one of them.After hours of inactivity in the tree stand, when you get to ground level and feel a little" bunged up" by firing one of them I feel that everything will be jogged loose. Thats insane :twisted: :twisted:
Excalibur Exomax and Arctic Cat 400 auto. Life don't get much better than that.
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

I hunt with 375 H&H Mag all the time for bear. I build up to it by shooting one or two shots a day for a month prior to the hunt. If you do it that way it's not too bad. I can tell you one thing... I have never felt the recoil when I shot at a bear!
Phoenix - Equinox
Don't trust anyone wearing a necktie...
DrDan
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Must be a awfully hot load, pushing a very heavy bullet.

Good thing they weren't semi auto's, the amount of times they dropped it on the floor, there'd be a couple dead guys.

Grey Owl