HOW SWEET IT IS...LUMI-ZONE

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

PRB

HOW SWEET IT IS...LUMI-ZONE

Post by PRB »

I just got my 8) LUMI-ZONE 8) in the mail today from Dan Miller. Ive been waiting for something like this for a long time. Im thoroughly impressed. I justed tried it outside holding it in my hands to check out the low setting for low light conditions as it was getting dark and it works perfectly. I cant wait to get this puppy mounted and try it out. I dont have a old one to compare it to but it sure does look like its a lot better in view, optics, and every other aspect. I think Im going to really like it. Is it just me or is the new Lumi-zone chevrons smaller and much more well defined ?
Life Is Too Short !!! Live For The Moment !!!
PRB

Re: HOW SWEET IT IS...LUMI-ZONE

Post by PRB »

PRB wrote: I dont have a old one to compare it to but it sure does look like its a lot better in view, optics, and every other aspect. I think Im going to really like it. Is it just me or is the new Lumi-zone chevrons smaller and much more well defined ?
Anyone ?
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Don`t know about the chevrons but the scope itself does seem to get alot more light into it.
saxman

Post by saxman »

Thats it.I have to have one.
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
PRB

Post by PRB »

Doe Master wrote:Don`t know about the chevrons but the scope itself does seem to get a lot more light into it.
Yes it does. It seems like the optics are much better than the older model.
Im also pretty sure that the chevrons are much more well defined and little smaller. 8)
saxman wrote:Thats it.I have to have one.
I dont blame you and I dont think you will be disappointed at all. Besides with the Excalibur Lifetime Warranty and excellent customer service I think you owe it to yourself. Call it early Christmas present :lol: