Mothers Day

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

raydaughety

Mothers Day

Post by raydaughety »

I hope all of you and your families are enjoying mother's day. I'm just hanging out, watching the Braves and Bluejays playing baseball. " toggleing back and forth between the two games". Anyhow, Tina got some jewelry from me and the kids, and were cooking dinner for her. Man, am I lucky. I've got a great wife, who is an excellent mother for our kids. As for my Mom, she's been gone for almost 10 years now but she still gets flowers every mother's day and a heart full of memories.

So gentlemen, let those special ladies know how much you love and appriciate them putting up with us. May God bless you all on this beautiful day.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
kitty kat

mothers day

Post by kitty kat »

:D Your right Ray,good to see your back on the forum. We have taken our mothers and wives for granted. Through sickness and accidents they stay with us, and we don't appreciate it as much as we should. Some flowers, dinner,movie or those three terrible words "I love you"might go a long ways to repay them. Life is short, make as many people you can appreciate what they have. It could be worse. Keep up the faith and always save time for a special prayer for someone you have never met. They could be your friend some day.Take care, hunt safe and love as much as you can stand. :lol:
Excalibur Exomax and Arctic Cat 400 auto. Life don't get much better than that.
flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

Hey Ray! Glad to hear from you! I hope you are feeling better as We have all been praying for you. hang in there Dude

Jay
Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.