My tax dollars hard at work

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

jay73

My tax dollars hard at work

Post by jay73 »

I got to see my tax dollars hard at work today when a ministry truck came by to put a bear wise flyer in my mailbox. WHAT A JOKE!!!!

I wonder how much is spent on this crap.

I'm not a bear hunter but I was hoping Harper would try to re-instate the spring hunting season by now and make a few bucks instead of spending money on all of this nuisance bear bull$h!t. :evil:

Jay
chessy

Post by chessy »

lol my buddie has a bear in cold springs.... they told him to bring in his bbq from out side and put it in the house and not to bbq the rest of the summer.....
ninepointer

Re: My tax dollars hard at work

Post by ninepointer »

j wrote:I was hoping Harper would try to re-instate the spring hunting season by now and make a few bucks instead of spending money on all of this nuisance bear bull$h!t. :evil:

Jay
I side with you in the issue, but I'm not sure where you got the idea that the Prime Minister of Canada would get involved in Provincial matters regarding bear hunting. Stephen Harper made no campaign promises in that regard. I for one would not want any Federal government to get its claws into a matter that is clearly Provincial jurisdiction according to the Constitution.

You'd be better off voicing your concerns to Dalton McGuinty, Premier of Ontario. Or better, vote against Dalton McGuinty this fall! :lol:
Slick Trick 100 gr. Standard broadheads
Groundpounder Quiver Mount
jay73

Re: My tax dollars hard at work

Post by jay73 »

ninepointer wrote: You'd be better off voicing your concerns to Dalton McGuinty, Premier of Ontario. Or better, vote against Dalton McGuinty this fall! :lol:
Point taken, you're absolutely right Ninepointer. I type a little faster than my brain works sometimes. :wink:

Jay
DropTine

Post by DropTine »

i know of people who are a little hesitant of going camping of north due to the nuisance bear problem. All because of the stupid cancellation of the spring bear hunt. Other provinces have them, why not us?
BowTech Gaurdian
Apex Sight
Trophy Taker Drop Away Rest
Beman ICS Camo Hunter Arrows
Rage 100gr Slipcam Broadheads
Scott Archery Release

I am 19 years old and hunt and fish as much as I can
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Go camping, but get a big can of pepper spray. If one gets agressive and gets within range, let him have it. If I had one around my yard I would ask that they come put it down when it showed up, because I had small kids around the house. :wink:
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!