Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

navaman

Post by navaman »

i'll second all that ! :D
"Be on the alert,stand firm in the faith,act like men, be strong."
pduran

Post by pduran »

Hi

Is it possible to receive in Portugal the magazine? without being member of ACF?

Thanks
Pduran
wabi

Post by wabi »

Bob,
Just got my copy today. Haven't had a chance to read it yet, as this crotchity old geezer is busy working, then trying to set up a new feeder/food plot area and get the stands & blinds in position well in advance of season in my spare time. I'll hopefully be launching arrows at them poor little deer with my evil old crossbow as soon as season gets here! :lol:
With Ohio's new regulations I will be able to take up to 6 deer this year on regular permits (one antlered deer limit per year regardless of method of taking it), so I'll probably have to spend some $$$$ and get the wife the new refrigerator she wants with the big bin-type freezer on the bottom.
Amazing how people can say crossbows ruin deer hunting! When Ohio included crossbows as legal archery equipment the limit was one deer per year. Now the limit in my area is 6 (three on regular permits all season long, and three on antlerless permits during the first half of the archery season), plus I have a landowner wanting me to kill some deer on her "depredation permits" that don't count against the limit! I could legally kill 8 or 10 deer easily if I wanted to!!!!!
Gotta go now and get busy making up a batch of deer jerky to empty the freezers before season gets here!!!!!!!!! :roll: :D
wabi
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Wabi, got mine today too. Scanned it while still at post office, lol, and enjoyed your letter/article alot, thanks!!
"Eze 18:21"
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

LOL Wabi
You sound exactly like me... I been making deer and bear jerky like crazy the last few weeks to clear out freezer space. I am filling it in with frozen vegetables and Lake Erie walleye fillets. I just bought another freezer in April and I still need more space. Of course I am the kind of guy who likes to grow and put up my own food. In this scrwed up world I feel more secure with food stashed away.
Phoenix - Equinox
Don't trust anyone wearing a necktie...
DrDan
Andre Leblanc

Post by Andre Leblanc »

Holy $%#@% now that's some jerky! With a dehydrator like that, you must make some pretty darn good stuff. That's a serious machine. I'm salivating just looking at it.
Andre Leblanc
Canoe Builder/Owner
North Bay Canoe and Kayak
www.nbcanoe.com
Equinox w/Lumi-zone Scope