MaxZone Scope Assembly for sale

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

striper

MaxZone Scope Assembly for sale

Post by striper »

After 35 years of bow hunting from a tree stand, I have finally concluded that it is time to admit that I am too old to shinny up trees in 80 degree weather dragging Summit tree stands behind me. I will be 72 years old in March and I have decided that an annual trip to Texas to take a real deer rather than Alabama's midgets is more my speed. I will stay with this website though, because I feel I can help some beginners as I am sure that I have made all the mistakes one can make. I have a few accessories that I am hoping to post over the next few days for sale on the website before I put them on Ebay.
Today I am posting a like new Excalibur ExoMax scope complete with Excalibur scope mount, scope rings, and see-thru scope cover. This combination worked wonderfully on my Exocet; I was able to sight in at 20, 30. and 40 yards with great accuracy. When I bought my outfit, I thought that I could use a magnifying scope in Alabama; however, it is illegal here, so I turned to the abominable peep sight that Excalibur provides. I still had 100% success.
I will sell the combination for $75 plus shipping. The first personal message-mailer that contacts me will get a really choice sighting system. Striper - the 19th website member!
May your days be long and your hunts many. Pray that the God of the Bible will protect you as you go.
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Just a note, the MaxZone is a fixed 4 power scope, which like the VariZone can be sighted in for 10, 20, 30, 40 & 50 yards. It will work great on xbows having speeds in the 300FPS range.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.