rage broadheads

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bait pile willie

rage broadheads

Post by bait pile willie »

a buddy shot a bear tues. using a rage,entrance hole was huge,proving that they open on entrance,the blades were still sharp,I have never shot expandibles but I think they have won me over, with their performance and field accuracy.
Boo

Post by Boo »

This was posted on another forum by Awshucks http://btreviews.proboards57.com/index.cgi
You have to register but it's worth the read. I have no opinion as to the validity of the tests. It is just information to digest.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

i just bought a set a month ago and ive been very happy with them.. I tried spitfires also and those didnt group dead center like the rage ones did out of the box!

rage and slick tricks fly about perfect compared to field points..

its also nice that rage gives you a practice tip... suks spending over 30bucks for 3 heads and have to waste one to see how it shoots :roll:
new paradox

Post by new paradox »

try grim reapers they always hit center and there are no elastics to worry about
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

could someone maybe post the results that were listed on the other forum here? I tried to access the site and it just wont send me my code to sign up there.. 4 trys and no luck :evil:

I heard the rage heads werent given a very high score so I wanted to see their review and slick tricks also
onmedic

Post by onmedic »

proof is in the freezer. Awesome entry , exit hole, went through my bear like buttaa.
I've seen the results, don't need a test to sway me either way.
Bryan
Elite Archery
I want to be like Bill
FROW
Ontario Monster Whitetail Magazine
"Beasleys" Canada In The Rough
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Here ya go Cfarmer:Alot of people have told me that the first test is not indicative of what has been seen in the field.
Maybe that is true but what we saw here certainly wasn't a fluke....shot after shot

But perhaps it was just a first run issue , so a re-test request doesn't sound out of line to me.
If we get a pass....great

BUT.....

I don't want to hear a bunch of crap if it fails or it passes
The head failed without question the first time.
If the issue was resolved.....that doesn't negate what happened the first time around
If it passes then something is different from the first go around and this pass does not eliminate the first fail

If it fails then it fails again.
We are pushing these heads in testing and if it cant cut the mustard then it simply cant .... don't want to hear a bunch of whining....again

THE FOLLOW RESULTS ARE AS BAD AS THE FIRST (DURING '06) WITH THE ADDED PROOF THAT THE RAGE IS NOT A NON-BARBED DESIGN.
ACTUAL FILM FOOTAGE LINKS WILL BE SENT TO ALL NY REPRESENTATIVES AND THE DEPARTMENT OF CONSERVATION FOR NY STATE.
THIS HEAD DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE STATED LAW WHICH BANS BARBED HEAD DESIGNS FROM FIELD USAGE

LOCKED OPEN BLADE BY DESIGN.
BLADE CANNOT RETURN BECAUSE OF MASS ON OPPOSING BLADE

LOCKING BLADES IN WHAT AMOUNTS TO SHEEP'S WOOL!
BUSTED A SHAFT TRYING TO SHAKE IT OUT

[gaps are pics that didn't make the paste job]
"Eze 18:21"
onmedic

Post by onmedic »

[img][img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc12 ... esbear.jpg[/img][/img]

Another one falls to the rage 3 blade. Huge entry hole. Bait Pile, Dave says hi.
Bryan
Elite Archery
I want to be like Bill
FROW
Ontario Monster Whitetail Magazine
"Beasleys" Canada In The Rough