New Vs Old

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

dnepr

New Vs Old

Post by dnepr »

I had the chance to compare my " brand new bought this spring" Exomax beside an older carved tip Exocet 175 Lbs . It was neat to see compare the 2 and see how the bow has evolved over the years . The difference between the 2 bows are subtle . The biggest thing is the carved tips compared to the magtips. I don't know what year the other bow is but it sure looks to have stood up very well . the camo finish has wear in places but other than that it still looks 100%. i never asked how many deer it has taken but from the hunting stories we were swapping I would say at least a dozen probably more. both bows operate identically which is great for us the Excal owner. Terry , the owner of the Exocet could pick up my bow and use it without anything new to learn and vise versa. Terry was also very impress with my newer Excal. He said he might have to sell his old bow and get a new Excal. I replied by asking him if he ever had a problem getting deer with his older bow , To this he just smiled knowingly and changed the subject. This gave me the impression that he is still very happy with his bow. I found myself thinking that if he sold the exocet I should buy it . Yep I'm hooked . :D