Paint Issues

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

exocet200hunter

Post by exocet200hunter »

Well, I was out shootin today and stretching in the new string and the crack's are deffiently the paint cracking. I noticed everytime my bow was cocked the paint was lifting off the limb.
So Pete I might actually take you up on your offer after the season is done. I would of let it go but one area I can see will be about a 2 to 3 inch bare spot if the paint flakes wich it is now starting to do.
So thank's for now and talk to ya in a bit.
-Matt
exocet200hunter

Post by exocet200hunter »

Hey guy's, Well after putting a new string on and going to blast a few bolt's I relized when the x-bow was cocked it is the paint lifting off my limb's.
As Pete said it should not affect the performance any, but it is still kind of a bummer to have this happen. Thank's to Excal Pete said they would replace the limb's for me for free since they are still under warranty.
Now, not to sound arrogant in anyway this would of not been a issue for me if it was only a couple of little spot's - I can see that being normal but I do have one section on one limb that when it does start to flake it will be a good size area on the limb that will show out quiet well.
So with this thank's to Excal for being great customer service and standing behind there product 100%, I'm sure as any person when you pay for something that's Top notch you would expect good thing's and this is what customer service is all about . So to everyone on the Excal team thank's once again for the info and this is why I will never by anyother name brand crossbow other than Excalibur.
-Matt