Customer Service ( Bowhunters Super Store )

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

diesel

Customer Service ( Bowhunters Super Store )

Post by diesel »

I needed some half moon nocks for some Horton bolts I was repairing. I went to the local archery shop and they did not have any.
I called Horton and was told they had them it would cost $6.00 for a dozen and there was an $ 8.00 min shipping and handling fee. On top of that I live in Ohio so there would be tax added to it. They were nice and gave me the part number and I told them I would get back to them.
Next I called Bowhunters Super Store and told Brian what I was looking for gave him the part number and told him a 2018 insert fitt the inside of the shaft ( .275 " ). he said he was sorry but they did not carry Horton parts but he was sure they had half moon nocks that would fit. Asked if I needed anything else. Told him that I did not at this time. He asked for my address and phone # and said he would send them out tomorrow. I than asked if he wanted my credit card number and he replyed no, I'ill just send them to you. I then told him thanks and I only needed 3. he said he would take care of it. :D

Now I know its only nocks but I would have paid $6.00 bucks for them if I had to.

Also I emailed Horton the same storie I just told you. I ended the storie and told them here was a chance for them to reply before I posted this to the forum. I,ve not seen anything from them.
We ship things out every day @ work UPS and I'm sick of having people charge such a high shipping charge. :evil:

Yes I have bought many things from Bowhunters Supper Store and they will continue to get my money.
Normous

Post by Normous »

"Heather" is a sweet girl there who gets the order DONE.

eNORMous
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

This Is The Only Store I Deal With When It Comes To MY Crossbow Needs They Are The Best!!! {Excaliber Exocet Owner}