where to buy via mail

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

frydaddy

crossbow purchase

Post by frydaddy »

:) If you do'nt mind buying for a Georgia Boy i am a dealer. Happy Acres Store Screven Ga. Listed on the excalibur site. Hope i can help.
Thanks
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Hello Chessy Have You Checked Out Bow Hunters Super Store It Is $429.29 Which Is A Bigger Saveings Yet..
chessy

Post by chessy »

dick195252 wrote:Hello Chessy Have You Checked Out Bow Hunters Super Store It Is $429.29 Which Is A Bigger Saveings Yet..
I was speeking of the equnox.. it is 519 there still 80 bucks cheaper than cabelas at 599
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

That Is A LOT Of Money!!! I Believe In Supporting My Local Dealers Allso. But When It Gets To That Big A Differance Sorry :cry: I Can Use The Money As Much As Them. :D Tell Me How There Can Be That Big A Differance In Price If They Are Priceing Fair.. :twisted:
frydaddy

xbow purchase

Post by frydaddy »

:) Warningshot email and tell me what your looken for I'll price it for you.
Hope to Here ; Frydaddy
Crunch

Post by Crunch »

I don't know how much S&H and duty is to buy cross border.
Lebaron has a deal on the Phonex package that is hard to beat.

crunch
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Hello BSTOUT I Hope You Are Not Talking About Bow Hunters Super Store I Have Spent Over $1200.00 At This Place In Four Different Transactions And Have Had Nothing But GREAT Old Fashion Service. When Ever I E-Mail With A Question I Receive Fast Accurate Information. So I Sure Hope It Is Not This Store You Are Talking About They Are GREAT!!!!!!! I Haver A Bass Pro Shop One Mile From My House And This Store Beats Them In Most Cases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frydaddy

THE DEALER

Post by frydaddy »

:o MR. Bstout , I would like to assure you and anyone else, that at Happy Acres Store( A Excalibur crossbow dealer ) there will not be any sqirming out of anything that we sell. I stand behind all products i sell or i do not sell them. I do not like being accused of doing this. You do not have a right to judge all dealers by what some other dealer has done. Thanks Gary Frye (Ower Happy Acres Store) Frydaddy
chessy

Post by chessy »

this has become a advertising discussion lets just say it is wrong that canadains cant buy things cheaper here i know some places like excalibur that predicted wrong and unfourtunatly they will hurt but next year is a hole new year.... i hope excalibur can weather the storm and survive i think they will
frydaddy

Look Frist

Post by frydaddy »

:shock: Frist page, last post. Mr. Bstout When i want to say something i wait 10 sec. and i say it.
frydaddy

O well

Post by frydaddy »

:D All is forgiven. After today is sunday.
chessy

Post by chessy »

we have 8% provicnal and 6% federal they just droped that from 7 so i buy a cross bow for 699.00 i pay 796 out the door .. i also pay about 40 percent income tax a year ... but we have FREE HEALTH CARE thats why when i go to my buddies place in virgina i drop about 3 grand in clothing and hunting stuff...
buzz

Post by buzz »

bstout
In ontario we pay 8% provicial sales tax, PST and 6 % federal sales tax GST.