Hunting teams

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

While I disagree with the make of bow giving a crossbow hunter a foot up on his fellow crossbow hunters this is just a FUN contest and who really cares who wins?

This is all about sharing your kill and having fun. Maybe even a little good natured ribbing of other teams. The win should be about "bragging rights" only. "Bragging rights" and a buck fifty will get you a cup of coffee at Tim Horton's.

"I love winning more than anyone on this planet, but if you hunt to win something, you've already lost."

Very well said.... I'll remember that quote.
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
Tigerpaw

Post by Tigerpaw »

I admit at times I get a bit over zealous about things. As members on this board can attest to I have a habit of saying things the way I see them which can get me into trouble! :lol:

Kenton, Thank you for the hard work and time you have put into this! If you would consider a change in the rules to treat all hunters equal regardless of brand I would grateful.
Other wise I will just have to take your quote to heart,
"I love winning more than anyone on this planet, but if you hunt to win something, you've already lost."

And collect my extra points for using my Max!! :wink:

Tigerpaw.
FredBear

Post by FredBear »

This idea was proposed over a month before Kenton took this contest on. That gave everyone a chance to step up! NOONE did Kenton came up with rules to try to suit everyone in the best way possible. There are alot of people from alot of places with a lot of different regulations. So everyone will never be totally happy with all the rules. This is for fun you are not going to win a new car! If you cant have fun then dont participate! I thank Kenton for stepping up and putting this together for us! I hope to see everyones harvests through a contest like this. But if its going to turn into a whinning mess then noone will have fun. F U N! Thats why we started this right???
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

Isn't the "winner" decided by a random vote? If so, points really mean nothing. Any deer basically enters your team into the contest.
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
tradman-okc

wanting to join a southern team, such as Oklahoma or Texas

Post by tradman-okc »

jason
teamless
hunting oklahoma