Will you people in Canada PLEASE.........................

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Arkbow

Will you people in Canada PLEASE.........................

Post by Arkbow »

Send down some cold weather to us hunters in Arkansas? it's 84 at 7:30; it is forecasted to be 92 degrees tomorrow; PEASE, PLEASE, send some cold;.... :D
Hunt hard, respect what you hunt and waste no meat;
huntman

Post by huntman »

Sorry to report but our igloos just thawed last week. We are having extremley warm temps for CANADA! It was 23 C 73.4 F here today.
wabi

Post by wabi »

Got up to 68°F/20°C temps this morning and it inspired me to stay home. Looks like it will remain warm into next week here. Sure hate to shoot a deer when it's a matter of rushing to get it tagged and into a cooler. I've lost a couple over the years because they got a bit too ripe overnight when I had to wait to recover them. Don't want to waste one, so I've given up on evening hunting when temps are this warm.
wabi
TPM

Post by TPM »

I wish we had some cool weather to send ya! :? It's more like July than October here. I hunted on Wednesday evening and it was just too dang hot. Hard to stay still when you're swattin' mosquito's. I was going to go out tomorrow morning but no way. Got three months of cooler hunting weather ahead of us so I can wait another week or two.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Yup.. Just came in from the backyard fire, shorts, no shirt.. I am turning the air on tonight so I can sleep.
October, yeah right..
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

90 here here this evening when I went.. Sweatin like a pig on the way in. :(
Stash

Re: Will you people in Canada PLEASE........................

Post by Stash »

Arkbow wrote:Send down some cold weather to us hunters in Arkansas?
Sorry, it's on back-order. We're expecting delivery some time next month from Inuvik.
fletch

Post by fletch »

Thermometer in car on the way home said 30 C just as warm as July and we sat outside tonight on the patio and indulged in the very comfortable 14 C temp. Hope it cools down soon all, my hunting clothes are way too warm for this sh*t.
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

it was about 86 here yesterday . my hunting partner figured a month ago that our Thanksgiving weekend would be a good cool time to do some roofing on his house . Roofing in this weather is just nasty.
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

We've had a real cold snap lately. It's been getting down in the mid-eighties during the day! :D
Grizz
franklinm

Post by franklinm »

Grizzly Adam wrote:We've had a real cold snap lately. It's been getting down in the mid-eighties during the day! :D
Yep, not bad for roof work down our way.