a good question

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

navaman

a good question

Post by navaman »

first off, let me say it's good to be back. i missed you guys. i'm finally relocated and it i'm believing everything is going to be good here in san angelo tx.
anyway, when i was moving i found two GT lazer ll and with the same components as the ones i ordered this year they weigh 20 grains more. any ideas as to why? :?
"Be on the alert,stand firm in the faith,act like men, be strong."
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Its hard to pinpoint, run down the list. Wraps-rear nok-front insert brass or alum.- vanes/feathers-length-pts.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
DoDFire

Post by DoDFire »

The only thing good about San Angelo Tx. is the DEER,,,,,,, Awww I can't say that. I spent my time there, I just missed East TN.
navaman

Post by navaman »

what's weird is that after removing inserts etc. etc. they still come out 20 grains heavier. maybe i need to talk to gold tip. it sure has me stumped.
"Be on the alert,stand firm in the faith,act like men, be strong."
pokynojoe

Re: a good question

Post by pokynojoe »

navaman wrote:first off, let me say it's good to be back. i missed you guys. i'm finally relocated and it i'm believing everything is going to be good here in san angelo tx.
anyway, when i was moving i found two GT lazer ll and with the same components as the ones i ordered this year they weigh 20 grains more. any ideas as to why? :?
Everything is bigger in Texas :lol: Probably happened when you moved, everytime I've moved(and there have been MANY) I've always seemed to end up with more than I had when I started out! :lol: Stuff grows when you move.
By the way, I love West Texas. My in-laws lived in Mason(not technically West Texas I guess)and I really enjoyed visiting there quite often. Sadly, I have not visited since they both passed, now going on 15 years or so.

GOOD LUCK to you in San Angelo!
Joe
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Glad you got moved! :D
Grizz
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

navaman wrote:what's weird is that after removing inserts etc. etc. they still come out 20 grains heavier. maybe i need to talk to gold tip. it sure has me stumped.
GolddTip had a problem while back, do a search here and I am sure ya can find it. Over weight and not straight to name two problems .... :D

Do think I have the right one (lazer II's)= GoldTip or are the diff :?:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!