Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DoDFire

Wanna get MAD read This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by DoDFire »

Huntsman, rest! thy chase is done
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

No big deal . . .they have their world and we have ours . . . I wonder what they are having for dinner. Celery sticks and peanut butter. :lol:

Just stay away from there . . .you might get stuck in that world.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
DoDFire

Post by DoDFire »

I'm as far away as I can get,,,,and I have 2 deer steaks for the charcoal grill tonight along with a long neck :D
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

I went to the forum in the link and browsed around, particularly in the
“Hunting” area. Wow, those people are lunatics! And the language they use is incredible. It’s hard to find a thread where a four letter word isn’t used. I think it speaks volumes as to their class, more to the point, their lack of.

The best line I ever heard regarding these fanatics came from former pro basketball player Charles Barkley on national TV. He at the time (may still be for all I know) was a co-host of a pre-game and half time show on Sunday afternoons on one of the big networks that televised the game. They were talking about a controversy that had arisen where the commissioner of the NBA, David Stern, had fallen prey to the animal activist group PITA and had changed the basketball from the conventional one made from pig skin to a vinyl ball made from synthetic materials. Barkley said “I hate those people, they are nuts! Nine billion people who eat at McDonalds can’t all be wrong.”

The vinyl ball received so many complaints from the players that the commissioner David Stern changed back to the pigskin ball with little to no fanfare. PITA threatened a boycott of all the games and Barkley later remarked on a different show that the NBA was going to miss those three guys.
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

I had no idea those kind of people existed.. Totally perplexed over here.
I read way more than I should have.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
DoDFire

Post by DoDFire »

The grill is smelling gooooooooood,,,, To bad we don't have scratch and sniff screens
jay73

Post by jay73 »

DoDFire wrote:I'm as far away as I can get,,,,and I have 2 deer steaks for the charcoal grill tonight along with a long neck :D
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................................giraffe???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DoDFire

Post by DoDFire »

http://www.longneckwines.com/

HeeHeeHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

They can not be from this planet , I do feel sorry for them .
DuckHunt

Post by DuckHunt »

Sickening. There goes 15 minutes of my life I will never get back.
BUCKSHOT

Humm

Post by BUCKSHOT »

Whoaa that's too weird.

Some activists with misconstrued reality looking for comfort from each other.
Good, let them stay there!
Enjoy the Harvest!
Fred

Post by Fred »

That is amazing I somehow feel like I have failed the country when I read twisted idealogy like that any fool that would wish a child dead has got to have elevator problems after seeing that site I now know how these politicians keep getting elected this country has to have the worst case of dumb in its history sorry for the rant but that site gives me a whole new look at the anti's these people are truly dangerous and disgusting
ONLY8PTS

Post by ONLY8PTS »

I found it hard to believe that so many people would put animals above humans.Also to wish harm on an animal,(humans are animals).And the ignorance....there is more misspelled words and mistakes in grammar in that one thread than in this whole forum.And the negativity with each other ........................... I could go on and on.Most of us would'nt be here if we didn't eat meat.
ALWAYS GIVE THANKS FOR YOUR BOUNTY.
REMEMER, AIM SMALL.....MISS SMALL.
VORTEX,WITH RIGHT STUFF PKG.