Team Va 6pt

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

Wow!!!!!! What a nice 6 point. Congratulations. :wink:
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

well I got some better pics today sinc eit was daylight... I didnt get the whole body since all I have is the head right now, but here is a pic with the bow and etc to verify its a bow kill lol.

LV2HNT

Post by LV2HNT »

Nice one C.F. I think I like him better than your 6 from last year. The brow tines are cool the way they bend out, and also that they are so ruff.
A bad day in the woods is better than a good day anywhere else.
flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

got to be father/son bucks

congrats

jay
Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

LV2HNT wrote:Nice one C.F. I think I like him better than your 6 from last year. The brow tines are cool the way they bend out, and also that they are so ruff.
thanks.. if I hadnt mounted the one last year I probably would this one lol. I finally got the horns off the head to get ready to place on a board and the base is unreal. Im gonna rough score him, but I expect him to be in the upper 120's or maybe 130 which is dang good for a 6pt. I looked at his teeth also and he definitly is atleast 3.5 years old, maybe 4.

he's not a huge buck, but good thick antlers and a perfectly even rack

now you need to go get a biggin also;) :lol:

jay, I agree and the 6pt I saw yesterday is the one from last years twin, if not bigger! For some reason, the farm I hunt is loaded with huge 6's LOL
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

I green scored him tonight under B&C rules and he scored 125 3/8ths.. the biggest things that hurt him were the 20 inch main beams and the narrow spread. But the mass helped the score since his base was 6 4/8ths around :shock:

anyway, not bad for a 6pt :lol:
diesel

Post by diesel »

congrats on a very nice buck
huntman

Post by huntman »

congrats on a great deer too bad its ONLY a 6 POINTER!!! :wink:
vapredhunter

Post by vapredhunter »

Nice Buck Farmer :) So far all I've seen is small bucks and does nothing I felt was a shooter only hunted my best spot once so I'm due to see a good one. Good luck Saturday
[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/vapredhunter/Hunting/yoterun.gif[/img]
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

vapredhunter wrote:Nice Buck Farmer :) So far all I've seen is small bucks and does nothing I felt was a shooter only hunted my best spot once so I'm due to see a good one. Good luck Saturday
same here... I have yet to hunt 3-4 of my best stands since I saved them for tomorrow. To bad the damn wind is gonna blow 20-35 atleast! Goodluck to you saturday also