Have i told yall i am a gator hunt guide?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

frydaddy

opps

Post by frydaddy »

:) I'm still on a learning kurb when it comes to this computer. My son is giving me lessons, he does the myspace thing so get him to show me stuff. Sorry :)
Well i didn't wake up on the Coolen board.
frydaddy

What about this?

Post by frydaddy »

:) For $600 I can make them life size and as close as you need to be to see them. Probily closer than you will want to get. :)
Skarek

Post by Skarek »

Frydaddy, you are not the only one posting small thumbs from photobucket and we have all been beginners...

I bought my fist computer when i was 10 and have spent far to much time infront of computers since then... :oops:
frydaddy

I know.

Post by frydaddy »

Skarek wrote:Frydaddy, you are not the only one posting small thumbs from photobucket and we have all been beginners...

I bought my fist computer when i was 10 and have spent far to much time infront of computers since then... :oops:
:) It didn't look like much fun from afar. But when you sit down and start pecking it's great. Hay i'm talken to you in sweden. :o :)
Long Trang

Post by Long Trang »

Last edited by Long Trang on Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
frydaddy

Thanks

Post by frydaddy »

:) Thanks for the kind words bother i'm looken forward to it. :)
frydaddy

gator hunting in georgia

Post by frydaddy »

:) Guy's the gator hunten in ga. is (quota) draw for the tag. You may put in by youself or as a group, but if you put in as a group each member has to be precent when his or her tag is used. Thay don't have to shot a gator thay just half to be there. Thay also half to have a hunting lic. & a gator lic. about $80.00 total. There is no charge to put in for a tag. The tag's are of limited Only 500 a year, so there are a lot of trophy gator's out there. You go to www.gohuntgeorgia.com and look for alligator quota hunt's. You can pm if you help or more info. Frydaddy :)