pics of 11pt shot 11-06-07 with vortex

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Alaspan

Post by Alaspan »

Beauty buck!!!! :shock: CONGRATS on your work!!
Apple_Orchard

Post by Apple_Orchard »

Great buck!! Congrats. Nice shootin.
flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

PLEASE CLEAN UP YOUR DEER BEFORE TAKING A PICTURE. IT WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER PHOTO!! NICE BUCK THOUGH
JAY
Tigerpaw

Post by Tigerpaw »

Real nice buck!
I do not mind the blood, it is reality.
rattler1

Post by rattler1 »

CONGRATS on a nice buck. Mine's rack would fit inside that one. I thought that IL. was very unfriendly towards crossbows? I let my lease in Pike County drop this year after entering the crossbow era since health problems.
TNXBow

Post by TNXBow »

Great job! Big Boy makes up for all those years when you only dream of a buck like that one. Bet you won't be selling that Vortex anytime soon!
tws75

Post by tws75 »

rattler1 wrote:CONGRATS on a nice buck. Mine's rack would fit inside that one. I thought that IL. was very unfriendly towards crossbows? I let my lease in Pike County drop this year after entering the crossbow era since health problems.
rattler1 they are pretty strict on who can and cant hunt with a crossbow i know guys who dont hunt because they cant use a bow and they keep getting denied the permit to hunt with xbow i personally didnt have any trouble getting it but i do have a perment injury to my shoulder plus couple of other health problems just to show you how picky they are even after your own doctor fills out the form for the permit the state will even have your medicl recorders reveiwed by a pannel of their doctors then if they agree with your doctor they will give you a permit i personaly dont see why they dont allow it to be a hunters choose to what type of archry equpiment they use as for the other hunters i have'nt had any problems with anybody they seem to understand why i have to use a xbow. sorry to hear you let your lease go thats the best county in the whole state.
flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

delete
flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

nice buck