binoculars

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Post by Boo »

I might be wrong but I am sure the Steiners (12X40???) Predators that are on loan to David were around the $300.00 mark.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Esox

Post by Esox »

I bought a pair of Zeiss 8x50 in the Cabelas Bargain Cave a couple of years ago and there's no better glass.... They were last years model before the FL gas filled model came out. That's why they were in the Bargain Cave. Still I had to cash in points, a couple of gift certificates just to get it within justifiable spending range but they are .....Sweet....
TNXBow

Post by TNXBow »

No comparison, the Steiner 7X50 Miltary Marine are the best. Great Value over time. You always pay for what you get. I must say that I don't use my Stiener as often archery hunting as I did when I gun hunted. Now it's all about how close instead what I can see. Now I hunt saddles and thick areas where I can't see much past were I can shoot.
butch

Post by butch »

liecas 7 powers for me. Great glass,
Exocet w/ FFF string/ Aimpoint
18" Gold Tip Laser II's
and 125 grain Montec G5's
schnarrfuss

Post by schnarrfuss »

Right now I use the Bushnell Trophy 10x42 and love them. I am looking to upgrade with a pair of Nikon Monarch 8x36 in camo. Want something a bit smaller and lighter to carry. Anyone use these bino's???
"Hunting is not a matter of life or death. It's much more important than that."

Exomag-Lumizone-Thunderbolts-Slicks-
Blasers-GroundpounderMount-CustomBooString

Bowtech Destroyer Compound Bow Fully Loaded