Members List

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Downunder

Members List

Post by Downunder »

Hey whats happening with the filtering of new members on here ? check out the members list as of about the middle of November 2007.... note they virtually have WWW sites and you'll guess what the majority of them are about ?... I haven't even checked any, its not worth the hassles involved. They won't be crossbow hunting I bet, most of them outside the USA, Canada, Australia and little ol NZ.
I do very little posting on here but read many of the postings and learn heaps from you experienced guys... thanks :D
Also looking for a new "hunting buddy :wink: " ... but not many on here from down my way.... I might need some of your advice "catcher" on where to find them !!
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

bstout wrote: It's my understanding that running a forum like this is quite a chore ...
I'll bet it is! I just spent 14 hours in the last 24 working on Sunday morning's media presentation ... anything requiring lots of concentration and detail in computer work is a chore! My eyes feel like they're going to fall out of my head!

Kudos to Peter and the team for all they do! :D
Grizz
Downunder

Post by Downunder »

Hey guys I'm not getting at anyone !, its just that all of sudden in November most so called new members have WWW sites, I thought it mite have been automated filtering... SORRY !
Never mind I managed to bag 6 rabbits this arvo, best one was through the shoulders at 35 paces with the VIXEN, an awesome very accurate bow :D