Hunting In Tennessee Leaveing Dec 22

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

dick195252

Hunting In Tennessee Leaveing Dec 22

Post by dick195252 »

Hello Every One!!! I Have Been Sitting On The Side Lines On This Forum Adding My Two Cents Worth Every Now And Then!!! I Am Leaving Dec 22 For Our House In Mcewen Tennessee For 9 Days By Myself Just To Crossbow Hunt {Deer} I Hope To Have Some Nice Pictures And Some Great Success Stories When I Get Back! {If I Am Not Lucky It Will Still Be A Great Stress Relief And Relaxing Trip} I Am Only Waiting For Our House To Sell In Florida To Retire :D :D But With The Market The Way It Is The Good Lord Is Punishing Me Makeing Me Work Longer Than I Wanted To :cry: :cry: And Moveing To Paradise In Tennessee To Fish And Hunt Myself To Death :lol: :lol:
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I sure hope you the best of luck.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
flyhatch1

Post by flyhatch1 »

i am leaving on the 22nd headed to Tn as well to visit my bro and his family and to put some time in the stand too.

i am hoping for some good hunting weather
Mike P

Re: Hunting In Tennessee Leaveing Dec 22

Post by Mike P »

dick195252 wrote: I Am Leaving Dec 22 For Our House In Mcewen Tennessee For 9 Days By Myself Just To Crossbow Hunt {Deer}
I hope you have some controls set up so someone knows where you are hunting and that you are back in the house every evening. I love hunting alone also but learned the hard way to let people know your schedule and exactly where you will be hunting. Being injured and no one knowing where you are is a formula for trouble.
Belt&Suspenders

Post by Belt&Suspenders »

Where is McEwen TN? I have just moved to TN and built a house in Nolensville (just a few miles south of Nashville). Harry
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Mcewen is About 50 Miles North West Of Nashville 12 Miles West Of Dickson. I Will Have A Cell Phone With Me At All Times And The Neighbors Will Allso Know My Schedule.. But You Are Absolutely Right On The Safety Factor Mike Thank You. Good Luck To You Flyhatch 1 I Am Sure Hopeing For Some Good Chilly Weather Allso
Belt&Suspenders

Post by Belt&Suspenders »

Dick, you're heading up here to TN, and I'm heading to south Alabama during the same time. My family owns a little over 1200 acres there and that's where I always hunt. If you see a vehicle loaded up with all sorts of hunting stuff (climbers, etc.) heading south down I-65 the day after Christmas, that might be me! Hope you have good luck in TN.
Curdog

Hey Dick

Post by Curdog »

Hey Dick, good luck on your Tn hunt, by the way I live in Charlotte Tn, about 25 miles north west of you, good hunting. Curdog
DoDFire

Post by DoDFire »

Hope you have a good safe trip,,,,Enjoy our state, I sure have
Huntsman, rest! thy chase is done
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

If there's two places I've always wanted to see and that's Tennesee and Alabama, weird eh!!!!! The greenery, and landscape have always fascinated me. Plus it also has something to do growing up watching the Dukes of Hazzard, oooweeee, DAISY.

I think I'll find me a winter home there when the temperatures dip down to -35 C here.

Grey owl
saxman

Post by saxman »

Good luck to you my friend.
Have a safe and good time
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
DoDFire

Post by DoDFire »

Hope you had a fun and safe trip,,,,,Give us the details if you have any.
Huntsman, rest! thy chase is done