Relayer

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ChappyBoss

Relayer

Post by ChappyBoss »

Wooden Stocked Crossbow from Excalibur, Looks like it really is the season to be jolly. PLEASE PLEASE more pics/details
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Hi all,

More images and details will be posted on our website by the end of this week so please say tuned. You guys and gals are going to love the new Relayer Y25, it is our first wood stock crossbow in quite a few years and its a keeper!

Peter
flyhatch1

Post by flyhatch1 »

do you take trades :)

i like the look of the wood stock
i love my vortex but it not comphy to carry while walking, like a gun.
i think its the thumb hole stock that makes it that way.
Last edited by flyhatch1 on Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChappyBoss

Post by ChappyBoss »

Retro fix wooden stocks for other Excaliburs.......????? Go on at least say maybe PLEASE :twisted:
LV2HNT

Post by LV2HNT »

You're killing me dude... I got my exocet two years ago and back then I had a feeling that I should wait another season to buy, but I got it anyway. Then the next year came along and you guys put out the xbows with thumbhole stocks and lumizones. What a wound that created. I want one so bad, but I can't justify the price when I allready have a perfectly good x bow. Then my dad went and bought one, so now I get to look at his beatifull Equinox every time we go out and be reminded of how bad I want one. Then you go and make the relayer. :shock: :shock: :shock: Talk about rubbing salt in my wound. That thing is beautifull!!!

I guess that you have to do something to keep people buying when you make a product so good that there is realy no need to ever replace it. My compliments to Excal for their great R&D and Marketing, but you sure do make it hard on me. Merry Christmas to everyone at Excalibur.

P.S. Are they realy going to be limited to just a thousand?
A bad day in the woods is better than a good day anywhere else.
Country

Post by Country »

Hey LV2HNT. You could sell your xbow on Ebay and buy the Relayer. Im sure your Dad will be glad to trade his thumbhole Equinox for the Relayer.