Who Started Christmas

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DoDFire

Who Started Christmas

Post by DoDFire »

I found this on a Hunt'n site from my home state, thought I'd share it with you folks.

A woman was Christmas shopping with her two children. After hours of walking down row after row of toys and after hours of hearing both her children asking for everything they saw on those many shelves, she finally made it to the store elevator with her two children in hand. She was feeling what so many of us feel during the holiday season time of the year, getting that perfect gift for every single person on our shopping list, overwhelming pressure to go to every party, every housewarming, taste all the holiday food and threats, making sure we respond to everyone who sent us a card.
Finally the elevator doors opened revealing a crowd in the elevator. She pushed her way in and dragged her two kids and all her bags of stuff with her. As the doors closed she couldn't take it anymore and blurted out, "Whoever started this whole Christmas thing should be found, strung up, and shot."
From the back of the car, a quiet calm voice responded,
"Don't worry, we've already crucified Him."
The rest of the trip down was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop.
Don't forget this year to keep the One who started this whole Christmas thing in your every thought, deed, purchase, and word. If we all would, just think how much better this world would be.

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you, and thanks for a great place to learn a great sport. DoD
Huntsman, rest! thy chase is done
kitty kat

Post by kitty kat »

I did enjoy the Christmas storey. It is a shame that some feel that way about it. It should be one of the happiest times of the year. One large birthday party. A time to be thankful for the animals we harvested and for the ones we didn't get. It is a humbling experience when you have gone deer huinting and come home and have to eat crow. I am getting very used to that menu.I hope every one has a good Christmas . Hunt carefully.
Excalibur Exomax and Arctic Cat 400 auto. Life don't get much better than that.