O/T RON PAUL

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Long Trang

O/T RON PAUL

Post by Long Trang »

Last edited by Long Trang on Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wabi

Post by wabi »

Not sure about forum rules, but Ron Paul sounds like he may be what most of us "common" US citizens are looking for!
I will do a lot more research into his ideas before I cast my vote!
wabi
Long Trang

Post by Long Trang »

And I am always eager to learn. Please post what you find cause my vote counts too!
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Do not know much about US politics but he seems like a no BS kind of guy . . We could use a few like him here in Canada .
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

He makes sense on some issues on others he's just going for sound bite value. While I agree with him on some issues (no citizenship for children born of illegal immigrants) he don't have a snowball chance in Hel(p) of getting elected. Unfortunately, money drives our system. And he can't get enough of it to be noticed.
Interesting that Hillary came in third in Iowa. Hope that's a sign of things to come.
BigTiny

Post by BigTiny »

I like a lot of his platform, but I don't think he has a chance. I think if he runs independent in the general election, he will lose and pull just enough conservative voters for Hillary to win if the election is close. I suspect this might have something to do with his fund-raising success. I think he would make a great running mate for the eventual GOP winner, as I think his ideas have a better chance if he's not the CIC.
wildwindom

Post by wildwindom »

I have a friend at work that has read alot into this guy and he tells me all about it my vote will be for ron paul!!!
[img]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/1garywindom/bones.jpg[/img]
08 VORTEX
FFF STRING
LUMI-ZONE
GT LAZER II
100 GRAIN SLICK TRICKS
RevWally

Post by RevWally »

Well, strange for my first post here, but I definitely back Ron Paul.

He may lack in some areas, but first WE THE PEOPLE need to reclaim our country and it's constitution, then all else will follow.

For a bunch of info on RP, go to http://www.infowars.com

Alex Jones has a lot on his site about him.
MADMAX2

Ron Paul?

Post by MADMAX2 »

Seems like common sense to me?
The best things in life are not things!!
BigTiny

Post by BigTiny »

jh45gun wrote:...like most running for office says he wants to fix something but gives no plan on that fix.
Remember Nixon's "secret plan" for ending the war in Vietnam? :roll:
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

It does not matter. Ron Paul is incapable of being elected in this country. He came off as a joke in the New Hampshire debates.

I. on the other hand, sense a ground swell of grass roots support for my decision to run for the highest office. My platform is simple.

1. Every resident gets paid leave from their job for the entire duration of the deer season in their respective state.

2.Every registered member of PETA must have the word "Moron" tattooed on their forehead.

Every other problem here in the states will be solved by my hand picked cabinet with crazyfarmer serving as chief of staff. He will threaten every foriegn power with our new army cosisting entirely of southern boys with guns and 12 packs of beer.

So tell your friends, tell your relatives and tell everyone you meet, a vote for Mike P is a vote for Liberty!
Long Trang

Post by Long Trang »

jh45gun wrote:I have been to some forums that supported him to the point of being fanatical which for me was a turn off. While he has some good ideas he has some nutty ones too and like most running for office says he wants to fix something but gives no plan on that fix. Weak on Immigration too from what I have heard. It does not matter he will not get elected anyway as he is not even a blip on the radar screen except for those fanatical folks I was talking about. Our country yes has some problems but cyber morons talking about revolution and PR in the same breath did not do much for me I was not impressed. :roll:
I dunno, I never really listen to other supporters, only the main man. As far as immigration, I heard he was going to strike the core by not considering the children of illegal immigrants "citizens."