How many people belong to the American Crossbow Federation?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

tracer

Post by tracer »

Great organization and I am a proud member. Thanks Wabi, very well said brother .
Authorized Dealer for SPYPOINT, SPARTAN, BADLANDS GEAR, KLYMIT, FENIX,
whitetailscrossing.com
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

I'm a member. I also belong to the UCBK [xbow group in Ky] and the MACH [ditto for Mn] and the UFFDA. Each costs me about as much as a pack of broadheads and is my way of giving a tiny bit back to a great sport.
"Eze 18:21"
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Shame, Shame, Shame on me. I promised to join last year but didn't follow through. Tyler has been asking if crossbows will ever be legalized to everyone in NC not only the disabled. He wants a phoenix. So we'll sign up and join the fight :wink: .

God Bless,
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Esox

Post by Esox »

Wabi....You nailed it Brother!!!.... You are completely correct....

Crossbows are just another form of "archery".... I've been at this long enough to rememeber when the longbow/recurve shooters tried to prohibit compound bows because of the "mechanical advantage"... They also fought to prohibit releases for the same reason..... Now you go into a archery shop and the first two things they sell you are a compound bow and release..... Same thing happened with traditional muzzleloaders and Inline shooters and we see how that has moved along...

ACF is an organization that is working for all crossbow shooter US and Canada alike.. We need a concerted voice... That's why I support them....
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

You are absolutely correct i called up once on the cross bow hunting Videos and i talked to him for 20 minutes as he welcomed me aboard :) Just the nicest man :D
Huntinfool

Yes Sir!

Post by Huntinfool »

That's how I joined! But he's on his way to Texas he told me today!

Won't be back in the office till Feb 25th!

~HF~
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

DJH needs a twin! The man never sits still. In addition to the ACF, he is heavily involved w/ UFFDA, the Mn xbow group, MACH, goes to shows all over the place. He just got 3000 signatures in Mi, something like 1900 in Pa. all on petitions to advance xbows. I've been on acouple of hunts w/ him and he's a real serious hunter! Add in the ATA show, publishing the HBM, jeeze, I get tired just thinking about his schedule, lol. We're lucky to have him on our side.
"Eze 18:21"
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Just received my renewal and the check will be in the mail today :D :D This organization is just what we need for crossbow hunting to GROW{Keep up the Great work Dan we all appreciate it :!: :!: }
Moxie

Post by Moxie »

Me to!!!!!
Terry

Quad 300 x2
liaf

Post by liaf »

As you know I just purchased my first xcal and also joined the ACF. I do have a question on my membership card it says ACF-001352 10/01/2008 I am assuming 1352 is my membership number does it mean that 1352 people signed up for 2008 or is that the total active membership. If the latter is true then all xbow users should really join the ACF to help promote xbows. Can anyone care to enlighten me on what the number 1352 actually stands for. Thanks
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Liaf I would call Dan up at 320-634-3660 and ask him? and let us all know. I am asking you to call so you can introduce yourself and have a nice conversation with a Man that Really cares about advanceing the crossbow hunting opportunities to all in North America Today. We are all in an uphill struggle and need to stand together and help this man to accomplish this feat to educate people on this GREAT sport :wink:
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
Digger

Post by Digger »

I've been a member since year 1 of the ACF and my # is higher than yours, liaf.
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
liaf

Post by liaf »

dick195252 wrote:Liaf I would call Dan up at 320-634-3660 and ask him? and let us all know. I am asking you to call so you can introduce yourself and have a nice conversation with a Man that Really cares about advanceing the crossbow hunting opportunities to all in North America Today. We are all in an uphill struggle and need to stand together and help this man to accomplish this feat to educate people on this GREAT sport :wink:
First chance that I have next week I will give him a call. Pete