Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TYE

DELETED

Post by TYE »

DELETED
fletch

Post by fletch »

Hey Tye I live about 25 mins south of Ottawa. There are not many options for archery clubs, there is the RA centre in town and some in the smaller towns surrounding Ottawa. As for hunting there are lots of options just have to get out there and get permission. When would you be moving and who would you be working for?
fletch

Post by fletch »

Was it something i said???? :lol: :lol:
TYE

Post by TYE »

Hehe no sorry Fletch. I'm just having mixed thoughts about moving out.
fletch

Post by fletch »

Sometimes you just need to go for it. Then if it doesn't work you always have the option of going home. Best of luck on whatever you decide.
TYE

Post by TYE »

Well my dad thinks I should stay here at home, and get my Grade 12 before I think about moving out anywhere. He thinks if I move out I'll be too distracted to finish it.
fletch

Post by fletch »

YOUR DAD IS ALWAYS RIGHT. :wink: Remember that and you will have a lot less pain in your life. I agree get your education first. :idea: I thought you were done school and just starting out. Stay at home till you have more than enough education to do what you want because you always want to go higher later.
A.W

Post by A.W »

fletch wrote:YOUR DAD IS ALWAYS RIGHT. :wink: Remember that and you will have a lot less pain in your life. I agree get your education first. :idea: I thought you were done school and just starting out. Stay at home till you have more than enough education to do what you want because you always want to go higher later.
DITTO
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.