Question about PM

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ehntr

Question about PM

Post by ehntr »

:?: This forum is new to me. Every forum is different. The PM system on this forum has an inbox, sentbox, outbox and save box. I can make sense of them all except the outbox. What is the purpose of the outbox? When I send a pm I would expect that it would be found in the sent box.......but that is not the case.............it is is the outbox..........Why is that? I'm not confident that what I sent has actually been sent.
Normous

Post by Normous »

The way I see it your PM will remain in the Outbox till the reciever opens it. Once opened by the the reciever it will be removed from your Outbox.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Welcome to the forum, Ehntr ... if I haven't done it already! :D
Grizz
ehntr

Thanks

Post by ehntr »

Thanks for the help and the welcome... :)
xbowking

Post by xbowking »

Welcome to the forum :D .
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

The outbox gives you a chance to edit or delete the message prior to it being recieved. It also allows you to know whether or not the message was opened.
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Welcome to the forum ehntr.

O.K. here goes. In 1982-83, I attended NAIT in Edmonton, in the Millwork and Carpentry Course. I was buddy's with a guy from Morinville, his name was Randy Detonatour (???) or something like that. Does this name ring a bell ? I know Morinville is not that big of a town. Who knows, maybe he's a friend of yours.

Grey Owl
ehntr

Post by ehntr »

GREY OWL wrote:Welcome to the forum ehntr.
I was buddy's with a guy from Morinville, his name was Randy Detonatour (???) or something like that. Does this name ring a bell ? I know Morinville is not that big of a town. Who knows, maybe he's a friend of yours.
Grey Owl
Nope................Haven't had the pleasure of knowing him. Small town yes, hey I think were up to 10,000 now from 6,000 9 yrs ago. Lots of new housing here..............it's crazy actually.......subdivisions cropping up everywhere.........the Alberta boom........................Randy
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Reading your mail !!!! Things are booming here, house prices are climbing faster here than anywhere else in Canada, percentage wise. With our new Gov., (Sask. Party), Saskatchewan will mirror Alberta, about frick'n time.

Grey Owl