Just Confirmed Today

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Wayne B

Post by Wayne B »

Toast.. You should have tried the Honey Crullers. 100% Calories, Sugar and Saturated Fats MMMMM
HW

Post by HW »

I was just saying to a co-worker today that I had never actually heard of anyone we knew winning anything more than a coffee or doughnut. I guess I have something to tell tomorrow.

Congrats!

HW
Exocet 175
Boo String (Red&Black)
GT II's
2" Blazers
Slick Tricks
Dan Miller Mount
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Congrats on your wife's new car, Wayne B! :D

I've never been to a Tim Hortons ... and I can't say about their donuts ... but I will say this: Everyone in NC knows there's no donut like a KRISPY KREME donut! :wink: :D

Original glazed ... a bit of North Carolina history! Yeah, doggie! :lol:

http://www.krispykreme.com/glazed.html

I'm sure I'd eat a TH donut, though. 8)

I'd definitely take a free Tim Horton's car! :shock:
Grizz
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

I was about to go to bed but thought that I'd check in real quick and find Grizz talkin bout hot, GLAZED!!!, KRISPY KREME DONUTS Hmmm, just remembered that forgot to pick up do a dozen of do....eggs, yea, that's it, eggs, that's what I forgot :wink: Gotta run :lol: :lol:

Congrats on the new ride 8)
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Fishn-Hunter

Post by Fishn-Hunter »

OH MY GOD I can't believe it! Thats awesome I have actually now heard of a real person winning something more valuable than a bicycle. Huge congrats to you and your wife man you guys must be some pumped. Glad to hear a local winning a car, my wife and I have bought barrels of it and we have won 2 free coffee's 8) .
Fishn-Hunter
Family, Friends, Huntn & Fishn
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

We Have Krispy Kreme here too! :D
A guy on another Canadian hunting forum won the GPS.. It's no car, but it beats the heck out of a coffee.
I used to hit Timmies 3 or 4 times a day while on the road, the day I started drinking my coffee black I could not get far enough away from that nasty low grade coffee. I do stop once every morning for the B.E.L.T sandwich though, I just get coffee elsewhere.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Another reason Timmies make the best coffee!!!! Congrats :D :D :D
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

I'm a diehard coffee drinker. Been at it since I was 11 years old ... my grandma got me hooked ... I've drunk it ever since.

I make my own, though ... use 8 O'Clock Columbian Supremo beans, and grind 'em right before I go to bed, so I can hit the button when I awake! 8)

Recently reduced my intake to one mug in the morning ... was having problems with having to get up and take a whizz about 5 times a night. :oops:

Like Mick Jagger sang: "What a drag it is, getting old."

Considering the alternatives, I'll take it!

If I ever find a prize on my coffee mug, I'll let ya'll know! :wink: :D
Grizz
rutman

Post by rutman »

Cool, congrats to both of you. :)
rutman
paradox
graphite goldtip laser II's
wasp 100gr. jakhammer sst expandibles
Love it all!!!!!!!!!
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Grizzly Adam wrote:Congrats on your wife's new car, Wayne B! :D

I've never been to a Tim Hortons ... and I can't say about their donuts ... but I will say this: Everyone in NC knows there's no donut like a KRISPY KREME donut! :wink: :D

Original glazed ... a bit of North Carolina history! Yeah, doggie! :lol:

http://www.krispykreme.com/glazed.html

I'm sure I'd eat a TH donut, though. 8)

I'd definitely take a free Tim Horton's car! :shock:
Adam,
I'm not much into doughnuts, but I did try one , the only good thing about it was that it was a free sample :lol:

I'm not surprised that, when Krispy Creme tried to compete with our Canadian doughnuts, they ended up going bankrupt.

If you ask me, your Krispy Cremes , are just as good as your US beer. :P
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

ComfyBear wrote: If you ask me, your Krispy Cremes, are just as good as your US beer. :P
I didn't ask you! :wink:

I'll not lend dignity to your ungracious comments by further reply. :D :lol:
Grizz
Normous

Post by Normous »

We are losing manufacturing jobs in Canada at the rate of 200 a day. Most Canadian workers support Tim Hortons by buying their coffee every day. Yet Tim Hortons supports Toyota, which I think is a kick in the face. I think they should offer a vehicle built by the people who support them.

Congrats on the car,I just don't like their way of giving back to the people who support them.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

enormous wrote: I think they should offer a vehicle built by the people who support them.
What vehicles do ya'll build up in that neck of the woods, Enormous? Aren't some GM cars made up there? I don't know a thing about the Canadian auto manufacturing industry (or about Canadian donuts, evidently! :wink:) ... but it seems like I've heard of some GM stuff put together by Canucks.
Grizz
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Congratulations!!
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
Normous

Post by Normous »

Grizz
In my province of Ontario we build the Chrysler Minivan, Challenger,M300 and Dodge Magnum. GM builds the Malibu. Ford builds the Edge and Crown Victoria. GM also will build the Camaro in Quebec and has a transmission plant in Windsor as well. In Windsor my home town we manufacture Ford engines. This year two Ford engine plants were closed in Windsor. One more will close in one year from now. 3000 Ford jobs have been lost here in the last 5 years. One manufacturing job lost affects 8 other jobs I might add.
I might add that I am a Ford employee and it bothers me to see our Canadian Tim Hortons support Toyota. We support them and I think it would be fair that they support us.
I don't harbor any negative feelings toward the original posters, just Tim Hortons poor choice in chosing the manufacturer of its prize.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family