Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

I am guilty of it :lol: :lol: [Deer]
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Well, let's see ... I've never had any sort of big game animal in the bathtub, but before I lived in my own house, I worked up scores of deer hanging in my carport, where I had a permanent winch hoist and gambrel set up for just for butchering.

Early in our marriage, I used to raise eatin' hogs ... and at one rental house I once loaded a 300 lb. hog carcass into a wheelbarrow, pushed it up a ramp over the back steps, through patio doors and into the spam, where April and I proceeded to butcher the beast on the table, process it, wrap it, and render lard and make cracklin's! Nothin' like the smell of hot hog grease to make a house feel like home! Two days later, we did it again with it's pen-mate!

So do I qualify? :wink: :D
Grizz
dutchhunter

red neck

Post by dutchhunter »

I have always told my kids a RED NECK IS BETTER THAN A YELLOW STRIP !!! we have had are share of big game inthe house. roast beast is most comman supper at are house. WE kove are red neck lifestyle. MAN can not live by bread alone :lol:
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Hunters put big game in the bathtub, rednecks get in with them.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
8up

Post by 8up »

I think you have confused us with Yooper's? eh
2008 Excalibur Vortex, Lumizone, STS
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."