o/t humor

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

cdup

o/t humor

Post by cdup »

Four guys were at deer camp. They had to bunk two to a room. No one wanted to room with Daryl because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy slept with Daryl and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. The other two said, 'Man, what happened to you?' He said, 'Daryl snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night.'

The next night it was the second guy's turn. In the morning, same thing--hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot. The other two said, 'Man, what happened to you? You look awful!' He said, 'Man, that Daryl shakes the roof. I sat up and watched him all night.'

The third night was Frank's turn. Frank was a big burly ex-football player; a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright eyed and bushy tailed. 'Good morning,' he said. The other two couldn't believe it!

He looked rested and wide awake. They asked, 'Man, what happened?' He said, 'Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Daryl into bed, patted his butt and kissed him good night. Daryl sat up and watched me all night.'
Respect everyone, but fear no one
Digger

Post by Digger »

ImageImage
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

My husband snores like a freight train and I've tried Frank's trick but it never works for me! :?: :lol:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

LOL I went to bear camp two years ago with a big guy who is pretty dang mean and nasty. One thing he can't stand is snoring. The guy across the room started like a freight train the first night of camp. Donny (the big guy) went over and stuffed one of the guys stinky socks in his mouth. That did it... No more snoring.
Phoenix - Equinox
Don't trust anyone wearing a necktie...
DrDan
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Thats a good one :lol: :lol: :lol:
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]