I'm ready.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Cossack

I'm ready.

Post by Cossack »

The Doghouse is out and brushed in. Backpack is packed. Plan to be in place by 5:30 come morning. There were 4 birds on the field when I put it up over a field of corn stubble that served as a deer food plot last year. They ease off but have been back every day and roost close by. Even if they don't return it will be fun given the geese, ducks, cranes and deer that frequent the patch.
Just like live TV.
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Same blind, corn stubble, 5:30 am, I'll be there with you in spirit :wink: Good luck, going to bed so that I can stare at the ceiling all night and then fall asleep in the blind at daybreak :lol: :lol: .

God Bless and "BE CAREFUL"
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Good luck :wink: Hope to be seeing some nice pictures of that Bird you Harvest :D
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
TYE

Post by TYE »

raydaughety wrote: going to bed so that I can stare at the ceiling all night and then fall asleep in the blind at daybreak :lol: :lol: .
Happens to me all the time... :oops: :lol:
Wayne B

Post by Wayne B »

5:30?? I think you should be thinking more like 4:00 HAHAHA You are'nt going to be sleeping anyway. Good Luck to you and cherish it.
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Good luck !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
wabi

Post by wabi »

Sounds like a plan to me!
wabi