Amazing!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DaGriz

Amazing!!

Post by DaGriz »

Isn’t it truly amazing how on every forum there is several self appointed, self righteous members who feel it is their place to chastise people for their postings?
Interesting how those few feel they need to take others to task for what they feel is not correct. These self righteous, self appointed so called guardians of their chosen standards believe they have the right to chastise others, make subtle innuendos, veiled insults and comments when it doesn’t really concern them.

Where do they get the notion that they have the right to judge and condemn? Who, besides themselves, appointed them as guardians of what is permitted?
They are not Moderators or Administrators. Do they feel they are better than the rest? Are they so self righteous that they believe it is their given right and privilege to judge what other people???

Needless to say that this posting is controversial and will probably draw a multitude of negative comments, but so what!! It needed to be said.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

I agree that on different forums there is a few opinionated persons. It is good to have an opinion as long as it doesn`t get forced upon others . :) But there is definitely alot less here on this forum . :D
But the problem that can come up is that alot of us here on the forum are not literary genuis`s so when trying to express ones self it could be misconstued as an insult.
JMO
Turkey season is done . :(
Normous

Post by Normous »

Its nice that we don't have much of that here on the Excalibur forum. All members here for the most part are respectful.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Boo

Post by Boo »

To what are we referring Darrel?
Some people just like stepping on rakes
BigBird-VA

Post by BigBird-VA »

I must have missed something. Dang I could have made another movie.....! LOL
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Some people need a life any way they can get it, Griz. Just remember a bit of Latin mantra I find useful : Non illigitimus caborundum tatum (Don't let the bastards wear you down).
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

I do not see much of that here :D If there is a specific issue why Don't you addressee it and get it off your chest, and let the other person have a chance to defend him or herself
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
ehntr

Re: Amazing!!

Post by ehntr »

DaGriz wrote:Isn’t it truly amazing how on every forum there is several self appointed, self righteous members who feel it is their place to chastise people for their postings?
Interesting how those few feel they need to take others to task for what they feel is not correct. These self righteous, self appointed so called guardians of their chosen standards believe they have the right to chastise others, make subtle innuendos, veiled insults and comments when it doesn’t really concern them.

Where do they get the notion that they have the right to judge and condemn? Who, besides themselves, appointed them as guardians of what is permitted?
They are not Moderators or Administrators. Do they feel they are better than the rest? Are they so self righteous that they believe it is their given right and privilege to judge what other people???

Needless to say that this posting is controversial and will probably draw a multitude of negative comments, but so what!! It needed to be said.
We see it all the time.............and this post judges the judges lol. I am pretty much a man of few words and may appear to be abrupt at times......this is how I have been judged. Spelling/grammar nazi's I have no time for (a judgement)............However, I do take offense to those who feel they must use profanity in a post. Typing profanity is different than using it verbally..........one has to consciously type each letter.....that says something to me. I don't like to participate in forums where profanity is encouraged. Thats just me being me...............you be the judge lol.
E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?
tuskntine

Post by tuskntine »

Ditto ehntr
Love your neighbor, but keep your guns oiled.
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

Gary said once and Ive mentioned it many times but it is worth mentioning again..

a person can type a comment and intend to mean one thing..

It will be read by many and taken many different ways.

so we must be careful not to read into it, or take away from it.

above all think before responding read more than once and check yourself before condeming others..

It works for me and I still miss it sometimes..remeber the golden rule..

treat others as you would want to be treated..
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
Big John

x

Post by Big John »

The title to the thread say's "Amazing", I read nothing amazing here.
Like you said, all forums have them. I have not seen to much of a problem here though. If your looking for support to this thread, you probably won't find it here. Read's like something that really didn't need to be said. But if you needed to vent, so be it. But treat us all the same, make sure the other forum's you speak of get the same thread posting. :) We don't want to feel picked on. :wink: We're sensitive folk here. :)
I hope you feel better now. I really wanted to read something amazing. :(
At least post a pic. :)
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]