VER VERY MAD

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wildwindom

VER VERY MAD

Post by wildwindom »

SOME ONE BROKE INTO MY HOUSE THIS MORNING AND GOT AWAY WITH ABOUT 15 GRAND WORTH OF STUFF. I HAVENT BEEN ON MUCH LATELY WITH DADS HEALTH PROBLEMS IM GOING THRU BAD THINGS BUT THIS IS LIKE MY SECOND FAMILY I JUST HAD TO VENT
[img]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/1garywindom/bones.jpg[/img]
08 VORTEX
FFF STRING
LUMI-ZONE
GT LAZER II
100 GRAIN SLICK TRICKS
DropTine

Post by DropTine »

Wow, thats terrible, any hunting related stuff gone?
BowTech Gaurdian
Apex Sight
Trophy Taker Drop Away Rest
Beman ICS Camo Hunter Arrows
Rage 100gr Slipcam Broadheads
Scott Archery Release

I am 19 years old and hunt and fish as much as I can
Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

Sorry to hear that ww. And Prayers for your Dad. Their are some rotten people around anymore for sure.
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

We haven't forgotten about you and your Dad and will continue to pray for ya'll. Tina and I were just talking about buying a new gun safe. I have a few that cannot be replaced. Let's pray that the culprits are apprehended and your stuff is found.

God Bless,

Ray
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Sorry to here about the B and E .

I have had it happen 3 X in my life . 1st & 2nd was some one I knew . The 3 rd time at my current residence i believe was a tennant of an adjacent rental I own .

It is a horrible feeling for sure . Your personal space has been violated . Hope they catch the little $%$#
Big John

x

Post by Big John »

Sorry to here that Wild. :(
I hope your dad is doing okay. :?:
If all your hunting Stuff was taken, I'll be happy to start you off again with a Free set of custom bolts. And I'll ship them free as well. Best I can do for now. Let me know.

PS: I Hate Thieves!!! :evil:

John
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

That's enough to make anyone mad! I hope they catch them and get your stuff back.

Tell Gary L. I said hello and I hope to see him on the forum soon.

Take care,

Scott
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
diesel

Post by diesel »

So sorry to hear the bad news. I've been thinking and praying for you and your Dad. Sure hope the year gets better for you.
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Sorry to hear it, Wildwindom. :cry:

Hope you had adequate insurance coverage to replace your valuables :?:

I know that doesn't make up for anything sentimental, but a claim check sure does help when recovering from loss.

Hope things get better for you. :D

Ray ... I keep a separate firearms insurance policy; it covers bows and such too. If I got ripped off, I'd be able to replace it all ... moneywise, anyway. It's a modest expense, and the covered value is adjusted annually. Farm Bureau, of course ... what else, when your wife's an agent? :wink:
Grizz
saxman

Post by saxman »

Not much worse in my book than a thief.
Sorry for your trouble brother.
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
terry-1

house

Post by terry-1 »

That sucks we have been having bad problems with theifs around our area breaking into cars and houses last few weeks. They broke into my wifes car last week and tried again the other night but we heard them outside and they ran off. I bought a basic 4 camera day/night Video camera system and DVR to cover the outside area around and driveway.I drilled a cable hole and locked the DVR in my gun safe incase they break in they can't steal the DVR footage also. I am also and putting up a few motion lights in dark areas around the house and a new pole light from the electric company I figure thats about the best I can do. It's sad to have to pay to do this stuff but I was worried they would come back and I needed something to deter them or at least catch them on video to help the police catch them. You may look into hideing a good game camera up in a tree near your drive way to catch video of who's coming and going when you are gone. My dad caught a guy stealing gas a few months back. The guy pulled right in walked up and It the door bell on the house. No one anwsered so he walked over to the shed filled his truck with my dads gas can and drove away. We had four 30 second video clips of it happening and his car and tag number on the video it was great to give that to the sheriff!
Last edited by terry-1 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Sorry to hear that. Hope they catch the little S.O.B.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
catcher

Post by catcher »

Welcome to the club. I had it happen to me about three years ago. They got me when my wife drove the kids to school. She was gone only about 20 minutes. I think the part that bothered me the most is that they specifically targeted my house and knew our every move. Because they knew that was the only time when somebody was not at the house. I now have a video system outside that comes on when the alarm comes on. I still think about it every day and it still boils my blood. It has to be some one local to know your schedule. I hope you catch the thiefs.
bait pile willie

Post by bait pile willie »

as catcher says welcome to the club,same thing about 6 yrs ago thief took only collection of figurines and jewellery about 10 g,s worth,police no help,their advice check the pawn shops yourself.now have alarm system.
TYE

Post by TYE »

Sorry to hear :(

Good thing I can't catch the prick, he'd have 15 grand in hospital bills.... :lol: