So????????What's up?????????????

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

chris4570

So????????What's up?????????????

Post by chris4570 »

With the deer contest this fall?

I've read of crazyfarmers, flbuckmasters, and wabi's proposals for this years contest(s)......... But it seems as though there has been no mass acceptance to any one of these.

Are we doing anything this fall??? Last year seemed to be a hit.
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
kitty kat

Post by kitty kat »

Goof morning Chris. I dont know if I done the right procedure but I signen or group up with flbuckmastr with a PM. I sure don't want a complicated system for all the differten opening dates and the number of deer some can take each year. It will never be completlt fair and so what , we are supposed to be adults and hunting is a sport not an Olympic event.I plan on doing the best I can with my single deer. We do have an option on buying surplus tagd for some areas. Lets have a hunt we can be proud of and most certainly no hard feelings. I can assure you my deer will not be the big one but just my best one. Safe hunting all :wink:
Excalibur Exomax and Arctic Cat 400 auto. Life don't get much better than that.
the elf

so whats up

Post by the elf »

Why not make it really easy and simple----------ONE ENTRY OF ONE DEER
PER PERSON. I personally hunt for meat so it really doesn't matter to me.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

from what I saw everyone is doing fl's one I guess.. i stil dunno if im even entering since ill probably do my own thing. But its here for fun and those that want to enter go ahead..

I was with you on the 1 deer per person but the other one got jump started before anyone really had time to decide

but as of now the contest I guess thats going on is FL's :lol: