Flat nocks for Parker Arrows

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Jim22

Flat nocks for Parker Arrows

Post by Jim22 »

I have some Parker Arrows I am converting over to flat nocks. I tried cutting the ears off but can't get them square. I took them out just by pulling them out with pliers. Parker told me they have a .297 ID and the arrows are made by Beeman. Can anyone tell me which flat nocks to get? Will the Ten Point 22/64 flat nocks fit? Thanks.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

you can always use inserts as rear flat noks, you can even cut them shorter to a 1/4"
Jim22

Post by Jim22 »

Thanks smokepolehall. The only problem I have with the inserts are I really don't know which size I need. I tried the ones I have which fit a 2216 alum arrow but they are too big to fit. I'll check next time I go to Bass Pro and see if the packages state what the ID is on the inserts.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

carbon arrows by parker. i don't know who makes them for parker. if it is on label then you can go to makers web site and ck the I D. maybe along the .297 area. you have the old ones, use dial caliphers will give your needed info
shafferm

Post by shafferm »

Jim,

You might be able to give these a try, I calipered the ones that I have here and the ribbed portion measures .299" the main part of the body is slightly less than that in diameter.
http://www.bowhunterssupplystore.com/Ea ... bolts.html
vaguru

Post by vaguru »

Parker arrows are made by Beeman. Same specs.