O/T . . .last one I promise

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

sumner4991

O/T . . .last one I promise

Post by sumner4991 »

Just got this in email form . . .I actually know this guy. I'll have to ask him if it's really his work. I doubt it. Not that I think he doesn't believe this, just that he wouldn't write it, I don't think. Either way, I like it.

> NEW PREAMBLE TO THE CONSTITUTION
>
> > The following has been attributed to State
> Representative Mitchell Kaye from GA. (This guy should run for President one day.)
> Here's his take on a new preamble...
>
> "We the sensible people of the United States, in an
> attempt to help everyone get along, restore some semblance of justice, avoid more
> riots, keep our nation safe, promote positive behavior, and secure the blessings of
> debt-free liberty to ourselves and our great-great-great-grandchildren, hereby try
> one more time to ordain and establish some common sense guidelines for the terminally
> whiny, guilt ridden, and delusional folks who seem to be everywhere. We hold these
> truths to be self evident: that a whole lot of people are confused by the Bill of
> Rights and are so dim they require a Bill of NON-Rights."
>
> ARTICLE I: You do not have the right to a new car,
> big screen TV, or any other form of wealth. More power to you if you can legally
> acquire them, but no one is guaranteeing anything.
>
> ARTICLE II: You do not have the right to never be
> offended. This country is based on freedom, and that means freedom for everyone --
> not just you! You may leave the room, turn the channel, express a different opinion,
> etc.; but the world is full of idiots, and probably always will be.
>
> ARTICLE III: You do not have the right to be free
> from harm. If you stick a screwdriver in your eye, learn to be more careful; do not
> expect the tool manufacturer to make you and all your relatives independently
> wealthy.
>
> ARTICLE IV: You do not have the right to free food
> and housing. Americans are the most charitable people to be found, and will gladly
> help anyone in need, but we are quickly growing weary of subsidizing generation after
> generation of professional couch potatoes who achieve nothing more than the creation
> of another generation of professional couch potatoes. Get an education and go to
> work. . .don't expect everyone else to take care of you!
>
> ARTICLE V: You do not have the right to free health
> care. That would be nice, but from the looks of public housing, we're just not
> interested in public health care.
>
> ARTICLE VI: You do not have the right to physically
> harm other people. If you kidnap, rape, intentionally maim, or kill someone, don't be
> surprised if the rest of us want to see you fry in the electric chair.
>
> ARTICLE VII: You do not have the right to the
> possessions of others. If you rob, cheat, or coerce away the goods or services of
> other citizens, don't be surprised if the rest of us get together and lock you away
> in a place where you still won't have the right to a big screen color TV or a life
> of leisure.
>
> ARTICLE VIII: You do not have the right to a job. All
> of us sure want you to have a job, and will gladly help you along in hard times, but
> we expect you to take advantage of the opportunities of education and vocational
> training laid before you to make yourself useful. (AMEN!)
>
> ARTICLE IX: You do not have the right to happiness.
> Being an American means that you have the right to PURSUE happiness, which by the
> way, is a lot easier if you are unencumbered by an over abundance of idiotic laws
> created by those of you who were confused by the Bill of Rights.
>
> ARTICLE X: This is an English speaking country. We
> don't care where you are from, English is our language. Learn it or go back to
> wherever you came from!
>
>
> (Lastly....)
>
> ARTICLE XI: You do not have the right to change our
> country's history or heritage. This country was founded on the belief in one true
> God. And yet, you are given the freedom to believe in any religion, any faith, or no
> faith at all; with no fear of persecution The phrase IN GOD WE TRUST is part of our
> heritage and history, and if you are uncomfortable with it, TOUGH!
>
>
> If you agree, share this with a friend. No, you don't
> have to, and nothing tragic will befall you if you don't. I just think it's about
> time common sense is allowed to flourish. Sensible people of the United States
> speak out because if you do not, who will? IN God We Trust.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
kitty kat

Post by kitty kat »

New people to our countries should read it and also our children and friends. My mother always told me "If you are looking for a hand up there is one on both your arms. Make use of them" Thanks for the posting. .
Excalibur Exomax and Arctic Cat 400 auto. Life don't get much better than that.
saxman

Post by saxman »

E PLURIBUS UNUM (sp)

All others pay cash.

Amen
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy