LUMENOKS

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Brampton Mike

LUMENOKS

Post by Brampton Mike »

:shock: Anyone using lumenoks on the Exclibur Laser Carbon bolts #22CAV-6??? Brampton Mike 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
Rich

Post by Rich »

I use them on 20 inch GT II's with great results. Never had one fail in practice or the field. Over 75 shots with them and never had one fail to light.

Rich
Turtleman

Post by Turtleman »

:D I have shot them in the laser II's and too have never had one fail to light up. These things are one of the greatest things on the market . They are pricey but when you see one disappear for a split second and then reappear after just shooting at a deer then go straight to it covered with blood you forget all about the price. Whack em and stack em!
Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today!
korey99

Post by korey99 »

Where did you get them for the GT II's? Is there anywhere on-line that has them?

Thanks.

Korey
dutchhunter

how about the

Post by dutchhunter »

firebolt by xcal can we get them nowi would love to add the glow to them
NW

Post by NW »

korey99

Post by korey99 »

The reviews on BPS website aren't very positive. Perhaps I'll wait on them, or visit a store to get my hands on them prior to purchasing. Thanks for the info.

Korey
dougedwards

Post by dougedwards »

The only problem that I have with them is with practicing with them. They seem to wear the end of the arrow where the nock attaches. What I like about them is that they are very bright but they do add weight to the back of the arrow which sometimes must be countered by more weight forward.
but you brethren are not of the flesh but of the spirit if indeed the Spirit of Christ dwells within you.....romans 8
Rich

Post by Rich »

NW,

The link you posted will not work for GT II's, those nocks are for a 2219 sized arrow. GT II Luminoks are sold directly from the Burt Coyote Co, last time I ordered them they were not available in stores. As far as the 2 reviews posted on that link, I would pay any mind to them. I've tested them extensively (@ 75 shots) and have never had one fail. http://www.lumenok.net/crossbow.htm

Rich
NW

Post by NW »

Rich

Thanks for that info.
Stash

Post by Stash »

The Toronto Bass Pro stocks them.

You want the ones called GTCF (Gold Tip Carbon Flat) that fit an internal diameter of .301"

These fit the Gold Tp Laser II as well as the Excalibur Firebolt.
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

:lol: :lol: Great info...now does anyone know which Lumenok I should order for these bolts??? :shock: Brampton Mike
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
Rich

Post by Rich »

Good news Stash, BCC must have finally started started distributing them to stores. When I last spoke with them they didn't think the market warranted storewide sales. I'll have to check Bass Pro by me.

Rich
Stash

Post by Stash »

I asked for them specifically for the Toronto store because we probably sell more Excaliburs than the rest of Bass Pro combined. I don't know if they're available in the other BP stores but I can find out. I'll get you a SKU number tomorrow for you if you want to call your local store.
Last edited by Stash on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
gruntahunta

Post by gruntahunta »

I managed to get some hear in Australia but when they terned up they wer for 2219 shafts and I shoot 2117, I have a few thunder bolts that they will fit but they are a little short.
dont know if this is a good idea but the ones i got have the cresent end that i am going to file down.
responsible hunters are true conservationists and game managers.