Wolverine Question

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Alaspan

Wolverine Question

Post by Alaspan »

Hi Guys!

I just ordered a 'Groundpounder Mount' for my Exocet and I know the guys I hunt with will be wanting one.

They hunt with the Excalibur Wolverines from back in the day. I was wondering if anyone knew if they have the machined riser with the two 5/16" holes 4.1" apart which would allow for the installation of the groundpounder mount?

I know alot of you have this bow kicking around. I'd like to give them each one as a gift, so if someone would be so kind as to check..

Thanks!!
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

As far as I know they dont have the holes ... not to say you couldn't add them...

Check out this link .. it shows three differnt Wolverines with no holes in the risers ...

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2 ... =wolverine
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

I didn't have the info for if they would fit or not. That is why I list the deminsions for what the mount will fit without modifications. I mentioned I made adapters before but would rather not have to make them anymore.
Why ride when you can walk!
Alaspan

Post by Alaspan »

They won't be drilling any holes into their wolverines either.. No worries about the adapter. I was curious if any wolverine owners have your mount on them.

RJ's pictures helped!
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

The wolverine definitely does not have the holes we use as a datum for machining .The problem with trying to drill the riser is it was a sand cast so you can/will ruin a drill if you hit a sand deposit . :shock:
here is a picture of my wolverine riser.