Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DuckHunt

Post by DuckHunt »

I'm in.

150 to 299 now.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Yes from here too!

Benu - I believe that in Alberta you can use xbow in regular rifle season, but not for archery season.... not yet, but hopefully someday soon!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
wabi

Post by wabi »

Added my yes vote, looks like crossbows are becoming more popular by the minute. :lol:
wabi
Moxie

Post by Moxie »

We will not be on the same page until the archery season becomes traditional only.
Terry

Quad 300 x2
fletch

Post by fletch »

Voted yes but it is 170 yes to 307 no, not the right way as far as I am concerned.
Last edited by fletch on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tracer

Post by tracer »

Yes I'm in.
Authorized Dealer for SPYPOINT, SPARTAN, BADLANDS GEAR, KLYMIT, FENIX,
whitetailscrossing.com
mikej

Post by mikej »

why the big deal with these guys i don't get it. if it has a string and shoots an arrow its a bow in my books. if they want to hunt with compounds and recurves thats fine do it, but but its my choice to hunt with a crossbow and why should i care what someone else thinks about my choice of bow. strength in numbers i guess.
just a feed boy

Post by just a feed boy »

I'm im YES
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

My vote is in :D
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
wabi

Post by wabi »

Moxie wrote:We will not be on the same page until the archery season becomes traditional only.
??????????? I don't understand your comment.

If you're saying compounds and crossbows belong in seperate classifications, I agree to a great degree when it comes to accuracy and ease of learning and use. But I disagree when it comes to hunting seasons. With most areas needing deer herd numbers greatly reduced and/or kept in check I think archery is the safest method. Not only safer as far as range of the weapon, but a lot less disturbing to the non-hunting community. One good way to turn non into anti is start blasting away with a firearm in their back yard. :wink:
And in my opinion - if it flings an arrow, using energy the shooter provides to be stored in the flexible limbs, it IS archery!
Limitations on equipment, such as draw weight and broadhead size/type are reasonable restrictions, but the type of bow should be the hunter's choice!

BTW - you can vote more than once, but I'm not posting instructions here. The anti-crossbow nuts read this forum too. :wink:
PM for instructions if you're interested. :lol:
wabi
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

we're gaining ground....as of 1 minute ago...........bob

Yes (219 Votes, 39%)
No (341 Votes, 61%)

korey99

Post by korey99 »

I'm in. Still can't understand the logic against it. It's a choice, with no difference in the end result we all want...the clean and ethical harvest of the animal. Why argue over it?

Glad I live in Ontario....Legal here, and don't see it going away.

Korey
Bill T

Post by Bill T »

If you guys check you'll find that you can do multiple votes simply by going back after a short time and voting again. Now I personally wouldn't do this, but.......