O/T No wonder we are faceing this train wreck.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DuckHunt

Post by DuckHunt »

Community Organizer:
http://www.nypost.com/seven/09292008/po ... tm?&page=0

Interesting read.

DuckHunt
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Oh yah right, right blame it on the poor blacks! If you ever looked beyond your Wisconsin mentality you would notice that a big problem is with million dollar homes in Calif and those with two or more homes and job loss under the Bush administration. Nothing can help you 45!
Phoenix - Equinox
Don't trust anyone wearing a necktie...
DrDan
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

DrDan . . . the bill was written to help the minorities. However, the law does not let you discriminate. While the poor minorities were using it to qualify for a modest home, the middle class was using the guidelines to qualify for bigger homes. The common denominator between the two . . .neither could afford the homes they got and they knew it when they bought it.

I talked several of my clients out of using one of these loans to buy a bigger home. I had to hard sell them on the fact that they would be in financial ruins after the fixed, interest only period ran out. They were thinking, I can get a bigger house for my family and in five years I'll be making more money and can afford the higher payment . . .wrong. You know, I've only gotten one call thanking me. How soon they forget.

Again, it is the mental illness of wanting it NOW. And . . .right NOW, they would like you to bail them out.
Last edited by sumner4991 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

I find efforts to blame the past pathetic, to say the least. When a train wrecks the blame falls on the engineer, not the person who was in the train 8 years ago. There is more than enough blame to go around, what we need is a fix!.
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Cossack . . .I disagree. If it is the engineer's fault, then it's blamed on the engineer. If it's a failure of the braking system(or other mechanical failure), then it is blamed on the manufacturer. In this case, you are blaming the engineer when it's clearly a manufacturer's issue. Unfortunately, this manufacturer has went out of business and we are under a self warranted program.

Here's another question . . .why is it the democrats stage violent protests at the republican events, yet there are no such protests at democratic events? I'm sure you don't think it's Obama's ties to ratical groups.

DrDan . . .by the way . . .45 isn't asking for help. Stop trying to make this a personal thing.

Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

If a picture is worth a thousand words then a video is worth 700 billion words.....

It goes pretty fast as it covers a LOT of territory. You might want to use the pause to be able to read it all..

http://www.youtube.com/TheMouthPeace
I find efforts to blame the past pathetic, to say the least.
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Part of what should be done is to investigate how we got in this mess and figure out a way that we will NEVER allow that to happen again.

IMHO - Social engineering clashed with the market place and the market place and the taxpayers lost...
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
Fred

Post by Fred »

Well Gents if we are going to roar into the past to place dirty deeds how about some of the stuff former president Nixon pulled by stealing stationary and planting false memos against people he thought might be a threat to his campaign I agree with a lot of the causes for the mess as you have stated but I don't think the Rep. have as clean hands as you may want think. As has been previously stated there is enough blame to go around. The real answer to our dilemma is very basic we need JOBS and I don't mean flipping burgers our Gov policies have moved a slumgillian (for want of a better number) of jobs out of the country just imagine if you went in a store and everything that says made in China said made in the USA thats a lot of jobs
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

I totally agree Fred . . .taxing corporations and the wealthy are just the way to keep jobs going elsewhere. I still can't believe we put those natural gas ports in Mexico because they were not pretty.

Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Settle down a little Sumner...

And don't eat that Chinese candy or drink their milk. They killed 40,000 dogs now they gonna kill a few humans too all for a little more profit.

What ever happened to morality and ethics? Oh yah it's all about profit!
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

DrDan . . .didn't get that fat doe this morning? It's suppose to get colder here starting Thursday, if I can only find enough gas to get me to the woods . . .

I'll try my best to stay away from Chinese foods, thanks Doc!

Morality and ethics . . .they are here in Georgia, you can find them in gas lines around the city of Atlanta. :lol:

I'm settled down . . .I thought you went a little overboard with the state reference and no help comment . . .it went from debating an issue to heading toward a personal attack, it was unfair and that's not like you . . .have you been eating Chinese candy?

I want to see a picture of that fat doe with an arrow in it's broiler. How much do you think it weighs?

Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Yah Sumner I admit I get a little PO'd when racial issues start rearing their ugly heads. Lots of blame to toss in all directions and it will continue as long as the media sells cars and beer by inspiring it.

I have no idea what that doe weighs... I would guess 250 to 275# anyhow. LOL I have a $20 gift certificate for butchering and they cherge $70 for a deer any size so I'd really like to take that fat gal out there for them.

Yes it is supposed to be down around 37 F here Thursday so I will be pumped about nailing her. Damn I better haul some wood to the house and forget politics.

By the way Sumner, I voted Repub all my life. Voted for Bush the last two terms - Head is hanging low in shame. Might as well make another mistake and give Obama a chance. At least he is new in DC and I think we need to purge all the career politicians and start with new ideas. My new philosophy is never ever vote for an incumbent. One term is enough!

You know I sat in blind last night and this morning and just admired my Phoenix. Calms my nerves and makes me appreciative of the fact that at least one company does a good job and cares about their product. Maybe tonight I'll down that doe...

I can't afford Chinese candy - I'm stuck with dehydrated apple chips and jerky. Incidentally, I had a wealthy doctor bring his two bird dogs in the other day to get health papers so he could take them to Wolf Island in Ontario for a hunting trip. He has a mansion with about a three acre lake on it. The place is just frigging loaded with Canadian Geese. I have been wanting to nail a few with pellet rifle and sneak them out of there. I asked him if I could take a few. He said hell yes, come on over! They are a pest and chit all over the place and pollute his lake. Mmmmmm I gonna be making goose jerky soon! Oh yes I forgot... Me and Ern my hunting buddy are building some guillotine heads on lathe and milling machine. Using titanium rod and frigging hacksaw blades. They are going to be awesome! May give them a jolly go on them geese!
Last edited by DrDan on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

DrDan . . .you lucky dog . . .shooting those geese will be like taking chinese candy from a baby. :shock:

Well, you will not be able to vote for an incumbent this year. You might want to go against your "better" judgement and vote for McCain since you made such a big mistake last time. :wink: :lol: By the way . . .Obama is not NEW to DC either.

Good luck with that doe . . . I've ever seen a 250# doe.

Here you go, a little humor . . .

Barack Obama got out of the shower and was drying off when
> he looked in the mirror and noticed he was white from the neck up to the
> top of his head.
>
> In sheer panic and fearing he was turning white and might
> have to start working for a living, he called his doctor and told him of
> his problem.
>
> The doctor advised him to come to his office immediately.
> After an examination, the doctor mixed a concoction of brown liquid,
> gave it to Barack, and told him to drink it all.
>
> Barack drank the concoction and replied, 'That tasted like
> bullshit!'
>
> The doctor replied, 'It was, you were a quart low.'
Last edited by sumner4991 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Sumner
Only a Georgia Cracker would tell that joke! LOL McCain owes to many political debts and looks like a dead man walking. He won't get my vote.

We grow them deer big up here!
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

DrDan . . .you racist.:lol: There you go, taking those personal stabs again. :roll:

Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Hey Sumner

You got any 3% money to loan? I want fixed and I got no collateral - I want to invest in stock market...
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan