THE REAL TRUTH REGARDING GEORGE BROWNRIDGE

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Mike P

THE REAL TRUTH REGARDING GEORGE BROWNRIDGE

Post by Mike P »

It's time to fess up. I just can't keep living the lie any longer. Many of you are well aware that I am an antler addict bordering on fanaticism. And don't think I am not aware of the raised eyebrows here with my continued fascination with "Smiling Bob."

Some of you have seen the post on George Brownridge. I am sorry to say it is a hoax. It's a plant. A shopping trip for fifteen middle age women evolved into an outright orgy of debauchery and the bus became nothing more then a rolling den of iniquity.

I am also sorry to say that awshucks was a full participant in this charade. Many of you apparently saw through his pathetic reply in that thread feigning ignorance of what had taken place. Nothing could be further from the truth. He is up to his eyeballs in responsibility for what transpired on that bus.

It all started innocently enough when I received a PM from awshucks several months ago and he asked me to check out this link. http://www.healthbuy.com/product/overvi ... tler_Plus/

He informed me that he needed a source of antlers and couldn't think of anyone better to supply that need then me. I was flattered of course and I fear my vanity was manipulated by mr. shucks. He told me that he had used Deer Antler Plus for many years and was very satisfied but that he had made a remarkable discovery tinkering around with the formula. He told me he had found a way to multiply the affects of the Deer Antler Plus by over five hundred percent by adding a certain percentage of ground fully formed deer antlers. The secret however was that not every antler did the trick. Only antlers from white tail bucks over the age of five years contained the secret ingredient "Rutledon." Thus mr. shucks came to me and turned my head with his slick talking persuasive ways and I agreed to supply the antlers.

All was well at first. He was able to make a batch that seemed to fit the profile he projected to hit the five hundred percent improvement to the New Zealand product. But he had reached a roadblock regarding the actual testing of the product. We needed a subject. We discussed many of you here at the forum as potential candidates. Tye, originally was number one on the list but we thought the formula might ultimately kill him and as he is in the full bloom of youth, so we crossed him off the list. Grizz was high on the list as well, but mr. shucks was very worried about the sow bears that Grizz encounters during the deer season. Forum member after forum member were considered and ultimately crossed off the list for one reason or another.

It is at this time that Mr. Brownridge came into the picture. Awshucks told me about his cousin George that lives down the road. As mr. shucks put it, "He aint the sharpest broadhead in the quiver." And thus, it was decided. George Brownridge would be our test subject.

As you can see, the test was a disaster! We neglected to check Mr. Brownbridge's schedule following the administration of the test sample. Had we known he was taking that bus excursion we of course would have chose a different time frame for the test.

It was not long before the law suits started to surface. Financial ruination was eminent. We were able to settle everything out of court with the money we received from Columbia Pictures for the exclusive film rights to the story. The advance people from Columbia tell me the movie titled "Greyhound Exposed" will be released in December for the lucrative holiday season.

It was very difficult for me to write this. But I felt it needed to be said. I didn't want others here to be taken in by mr. shucks like I was. Please take my advice. If you receive a PM from awshucks, JUST SAY NO!
Last edited by Mike P on Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grizzly Adam

Re: THE REAL TRUTH REGARDING GEORGE BROWNRIDGE

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Mike P wrote:It's time to fess up. I just can't keep living the lie any longer. It was very difficult for me to write this. But I felt it needed to be said. I didn't want others here to be taken in by mr. shucks like I was.
You did the right thing, Mike.

We forgive you.

I don't know if Awshucks can be redeemed, though. He's a tough case. :wink: :D
Grizz
hetichunter

Post by hetichunter »

Very clever Mike P. You use one thread to bait poor old awshucks to hammer him in another.

I dont know what the guy did but I bet he will never do it again!!!!

Your unmerciful! :!: :!:
If it isn't hectic, it isn't hunting!
FredBear

Post by FredBear »

I can only hope, to stay on your good side Mike! I also appreciate your relentless personality! :lol:
Limbs and Sticks

post sub

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

This will keep everybody smiling. Mike keep doing what you do it makes life easy,I know I can smile the rest of this day.

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

"Smiling Bob" has nothing on you, Mike. :lol: I figure the pleasure of reading MOST of your stories is worth the pain when you take a notion to shoot fish in a barrel. :oops: :D :D Ain't you got some deer to kill? :) :) :)
"Eze 18:21"
mikej

Post by mikej »

thats a good one