Joe Biden Quote

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Grizzly Adam

Joe Biden Quote

Post by Grizzly Adam »

No, this isn't political.

Here's something Joe Biden said about the tragic loss of his wife and child that I agree with:

But you know, when something like that happens to you ... it's like there's a big black hole in your chest, and you feel like you're being sucked into that black hole. You feel like there isn't anything that will ever get better again in your life. But my mom has an expression, she said God sends no cross that you cannot bear, and she said, I remember literally the week of the accident her saying "Joey, out of everything horrible something good will come if you look hard enough." And I thought that was the cruelest thing in the world someone could say, but it's true.

I know what he's talking about. I didn't lose my wife, but we lost our daughter five years ago ... and no one knows like another who's lost like that.

Joe Biden has my empathy, at least. It's a pain that burns like fire.

I'm waiting for our good to come. Whatever I might disagree with Joe Biden about, I think he's right about that.

Faith and patience.
Grizz
Limbs and Sticks

Children

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

Grizz you are right on I know first hand as you,my son went in the NAVY out of high school died 5 9 01 AT 30YRS OLD,CHOLESTEROL,I could'nt figure why it was him not me,Ido all the things SMOKE,DRINK ,EAT EVERYTHING THAT WILL KILL YOU. On 5 7 05 my daughter commits suicide at 34yrs, I don't know why I;am still here must be one hell of a reason. I feel for all,this is something that will never heal as long as one lives.

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
wabi

Post by wabi »

Grizz,
I'm thankful I've never had to go through any experiences like that.
I have lost both parents but that seems more like the natural order (sequence) of things in life and was a bit easier to accept.
God (or "the old coyote" as a friend of mine calls him) can dump things on us that seems mighty unfair, but if we trust in God and try to accept it as God's will, praying only for understanding and knowledge - sometimes, just sometimes, we will know the reason before we die.
All I can figure is God does have a sense of humor, and it's a lot more twisted than mine!
wabi
diesel

Post by diesel »

Grizz , and Limbs and Bolts All I can say is I'm so very sorry you had to go through that. I too agree with you Grizz because I lost my daughter. It's truely something you never get over you have to learn to work through.
Thou it does not make me feel any better but there many people out there just like us.