excal to the rescue

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

hunter 740

excal to the rescue

Post by hunter 740 »

took my string to the local pro shop to have it reserved,after removing the old serving we found six stands cut into and probably have the other strands were in bad shape.I thought I was keeping an eye on it beter than that.I guess the bur on the claw did more damage than I thought.This couldn't have had any more sixty shots on it and I had rotated the string several times.The pro shop called excal,told them what he found and excal said they would replace the string for free.Thats pretty good not knowing me or the pro shop owner.Now my worry is did I get the claw smooth.I took a qtip to see if it would snag and it didn't so hopefully its smooth,the only bad thing is Ive got four days off and no xbow to use.
flbuckmaster

Post by flbuckmaster »

let it be a lesson for the future...always have a spare string in you archery box! dont get just 1 order 2.

jay
Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.
hunter 740

Post by hunter 740 »

As soon as I get the funds Ill order a boo string.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

glad your getting a string. i have 6 strings hanging on deer antlers for quick replacement. i take a spare string and the stringer with me on every hunting outing.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
mikej

Post by mikej »

great service as usual. why not just buy a string and keep the one they are sending you for a spare? then you can still hunt
saxman

Post by saxman »

flbuckmaster wrote:let it be a lesson for the future...always have a spare string in you archery box! dont get just 1 order 2.

jay

Good advice Jay,I keep an extra (sighted in) string in my pack,with the stringer.Thats one of the great features of the Excal that I love.
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011